Where are all the tipsters? Leroi?!

ndirish1978

Although I enjoy the inevitable devolution of every thread turning into a debate on quarterbacks or complaints that the front office does not know what they are doing, All I really want is some information on the OC hire! help us Obi-Wan Kenobis you are our only hope!

Although I enjoy the inevitable devolution of every thread turning into a debate on quarterbacks or complaints that the front office does not know what they are doing, All I really want is some information on the OC hire! help us Obi-Wan Kenobis you are our only hope!

Maybe LeRoi was the leak? And he's been clogged up.

Why the fascination with the OC?

QB is much more relevant and important.

We'll find out soon enough who both will be.

Because the OC hire will play a role in the future of Tyrod and direction we go at the QB position. Plus, it'll perhaps give us an idea what type of system they'll run. It's a crucial hire that could make or break our next season or two. We have a defensive coach so to me this hire is just as important as the HC

because the OC is in charge of the offense, runs the offense in practice and calls the plays....and we don't have one yet....is that enough?

I somewhat agree with this, there is no need to rush at this point and time, especially if there is a coach currently in the playoffs that they have their eye on. A decision on TT won't come until March anyway, there is time.

McDermott said player evaluation would happen once the coaching staff in place. Once we actually have an OC we will have a much better idea of what this roster will look like next year.

@ Leroi : (19 January 2017 - 02:33 PM)McCoy was first choice for OC. Wisenhunt was #2. We lost out on both. Norv was not interested. Still interviewing, OC should be wrapped up soon.