The Trump Economy

GG

Facts:

Pre-Pandemic Economy Was Reaching Unprecedented Heights for Black and Hispanic Americans, New Data Show

“As property and stock prices increased, households’ median net worth, or wealth, rose 18% to $121,700 from 2016 to 2019,” the report continues. “Median household income—the level at which half are above and half are below—rose 5% to $58,600, before taxes and adjusted for inflation. The rise in incomes came as the economy grew 2.5% a year on average, inflation remained low and the unemployment rate fell.”

https://fee.org/articles/pre-pandemic-economy-was-reaching-unprecedented-heights-for-black-and-hispanic-americans-new-data-show/

And then as Democrats and the CIA saw Trump had a 90% chance of re election as of March 2020, and the Democrats losing the Black vote in a historic shift that would cripple the party for years, well....you know what happened. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Facts:

Pre-Pandemic Economy Was Reaching Unprecedented Heights for Black and Hispanic Americans, New Data Show

“As property and stock prices increased, households’ median net worth, or wealth, rose 18% to $121,700 from 2016 to 2019,” the report continues. “Median household income—the level at which half are above and half are below—rose 5% to $58,600, before taxes and adjusted for inflation. The rise in incomes came as the economy grew 2.5% a year on average, inflation remained low and the unemployment rate fell.”

https://fee.org/articles/pre-pandemic-economy-was-reaching-unprecedented-heights-for-black-and-hispanic-americans-new-data-show/

And then as Democrats and the CIA saw Trump had a 90% chance of re election in March of 2020 and the Democrats losing the Black vote in a historic shift that would cripple the party for years, well....you know what happened. 

Too bad dip sh it Trump didn’t know how to deal with a crisis

22 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Too bad dip sh it Trump didn’t know how to deal with a crisis

Question.  

So say Trump decided to take and usurp the powers he does not have (but your leftist buddies allege he does and abuses) and decides to go full China in February.  Say February 1.  

What happens next?  Is the virus defeated and we're full open and open to international travel or do the States do exactly what they did then and impose the same restrictions we have had for the last 15 days.....I'm sorry I mean 7 months.  

And the economy is fully vibrant?  Kids are in school?  Is that how this played out in your alt reality?  

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Question.  

So say Trump decided to take and usurp the powers he does not have (but your leftist buddies allege he does and abuses) and decides to go full China in February.  Say February 1.  

What happens next?  Is the virus defeated and we're full open and open to international travel or do the States do exactly what they did then and impose the same restrictions we have had for the last 15 days.....I'm sorry I mean 7 months.  

And the economy is fully vibrant?  Kids are in school?  Is that how this played out in your alt reality?  

First off, telling the truth would have saved lives, slowed the spread and not hurt economy as much. 

Second, he could have taken it seriously, warned his supporters to wear masks, have his political allies do the same

Third, taken the lead in getting the country up and ready for this, which they didn’t. 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

First off, telling the truth would have saved lives, slowed the spread and not hurt economy as much. 

Second, he could have taken it seriously, warned his supporters to wear masks, have his political allies do the same

Third, taken the lead in getting the country up and ready for this, which they didn’t. 

So that would be a "no." 

The economy still collapses and we are still living in fear.  

You don't know what the death toll would be.  

You can't answer that question no one can.  

The Left has shown their true colors the last 7 months:

1. A pandemic is Trump's fault not China's 

2. They wanted the economy to crash and cheered it on.  Then blamed Trump

3. They do hate the country and fully embraced the platform of the Communist Party USA

4.  Let rioters riot and looters loot.

5.  Tore down statues of the Founders-- they said that would never happen back in 2017

6. Set fire to a church and had a bigger problem with Trump appearing before it with a Bible rather then asking why the Church was set on fire in the first place

7. Want you locked down until a vaccine that may never happen which is not what they said in March and April while the country suffers unimaginable social unrest and anxiety and psychological trauma and their only display of "leadership" is to yell "Orange Man Bad."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So that would be a "no." 

The economy still collapses and we are still living in fear.  

You don't know what the death toll would be.  

You can't answer that question no one can.  

The Left has shown their true colors the last 7 months:

1. A pandemic is Trump's fault not China's 

2. They wanted the economy to crash and cheered it on.  Then blamed Trump

3. They do hate the country and fully embraced the platform of the Communist Party USA

4.  Let rioters riot and looters loot.

5.  Tore down statues of the Founders-- they said that would never happen back in 2017

6. Set fire to a church and had a bigger problem with Trump appearing before it with a Bible rather then asking why the Church was set on fire in the first place

7. Want you locked down until a vaccine that may never happen which is not what they said in March and April while the country suffers unimaginable social unrest and anxiety and psychological trauma and their only display of "leadership" is to yell "Orange Man Bad."

So you think lying about it helped? Come on man 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you think lying about it helped? Come on man 

No.  I don't think they were lying.  I think they did the exact same thing every country on the planet did.  Not ONE country anywhere said "shut it down" before March 10th.  Not one.  Not even Italy.  

By now Fauci would have told you or people close to Fauci and the task force if they had  recommended shutting down but Trump would not listen because stocks blah blah blah.  

Its nonsense.  Trump is only guilty of hoping it wasn't as contagious as the WHO said back in January which was "not spread thru human to human contact."

And you're party will continue funding that global entity and continue to not care that the ONLY liars here are China and the WHO.  

Unless this was something more sinister.....

• Like (+1) 1

Trump calls for stimulus negotiations to stop until after Election Day

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business," Trump wrote in a series of tweets Tuesday afternoon.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/politics/trump-ends-stimulus-talks/index.html

Just now, ALF said:

"I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business," Trump wrote in a series of tweets Tuesday afternoon.

Gee, I wonder why He and the GOP hasn't gotten it passed already ?

🤔

18 hours ago, ALF said:

Let them eat cake 

I will tell you what Trump is extremely smart at making things try to go his way. First to ***** the American people out of stimulus and said "If I get elected I will pass it"

Now he is telling them to pass just the Stimulus and relief for airlines and cruise liners. He is hitting it from all angles. He might be a crazy evil mother ***** but he knows how to twist things.

I was calling for them to separate all of these  and pass them 1 by 1 as they agreed for the longest. I know it hurts the dem vs repub battle but that ***** doesn't matter the American people do. 

I am glad he is doing this even if it is only for his gain.

• 3 weeks later...

Market not exactly bouncing back today. Covid Donny's unforgivable failure to even try and deal with the pandemic is a real body blow to the economy. 

Yet another Democratic President will have to clean up the mess from a Republican President 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Market not exactly bouncing back today. Covid Donny's unforgivable failure to even try and deal with the pandemic is a real body blow to the economy. 

Yet another Democratic President will have to clean up the mess from a Republican President 

What is your opinion on Biden's daughter's diary and don't use Trump as a deflection?  Your soul is already hanging by a thread as it dangles above the bottom depths of hell.  

Edited by RochesterRob