The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trumps economy is killing it ‼️‼️‼️

Another 1.3 million jobs lost this week - the 17th straight week of more than 1 milion jobs lost.

Weekly jobless claims rise by more than 1 million for 17th straight week

As always, you demonstrate a complete and total ignorance of things you post.

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh really? Enlighten us big guy

Because you ignore the increase in employment in other areas of the economy to dance on the grave.

Pathetic human pond scum.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

An additional 1.7 million people lost their jobs but I’m scum? 

image.thumb.jpeg.05b5c673a708f8bb6250f318dec7ec2d.jpeg

Who is deliberately holding back reopenings, despite evidence showing that their states peaked?  Who's cheering those moves just like dancing on the graves of the dead?

More regulatory rollbacks...

* Previous administration added 16K pages of regulations.
* Trump administration removed 25K pages.
* Prior administration added over 6K regulations, costing the average American $2,300 per year.

He's yapping about the low energy pressure that causes people to use more water as they have to shower longer, etc.

* washer and dryers
* shower heads and faucets
* dishwashers

Infrastructure approval process timeline is being cut to a maximum of 2 years.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

More regulatory rollbacks...

* Previous administration added 16K pages of regulations.
* Trump administration removed 25K pages.
* Prior administration added over 6K regulations, costing the average American $2,300 per year.

He's yapping about the low energy pressure that causes people to use more water as they have to shower longer, etc.

* washer and dryers
* shower heads and faucets
* dishwashers

Infrastructure approval process timeline is being cut to a maximum of 2 years.

Worst. Fascist. Ever.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

This guy

giphy.gif

This is the meme that ALWAYS make me laugh. The Left loves a politician that goes to the microphone proclaiming ‘I’m taking full responsibility’....but then they do absolutely nothing and get no consequences. Hilary was the poster child for this nonsense. I’ll take Trump’s style! I’m not taking responsibility for something I didn’t do.

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is the meme that ALWAYS make me laugh. The Left loves a politician that goes to the microphone proclaiming ‘I’m taking full responsibility’....but then they do absolutely nothing and get no consequences. Hilary was the poster child for this nonsense. I’ll take Trump’s style! I’m not taking responsibility for something I didn’t do.

This tweet ALWAYS makes me laugh:

22 hours ago, GG said:

As always, you demonstrate a complete and total ignorance of things you post.

Hoax.  That’s you.  And you’re the intellectual standard bearer of the alt wrong.  Sad! 

22 hours ago, GG said:

Who is deliberately holding back reopenings, despite evidence showing that their states peaked?  Who's cheering those moves just like dancing on the graves of the dead?

Nobody, to my knowledge.   But perhaps we can refocus from imaginary boogeymen to idiots who don’t support the idea of wearing masks to help reopen our economy.  Like Brian Kemp.  And Donald Trump.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Southwest Air Says 28% of Workers Applied to Take Leave or Exit

About 4,400 employees have elected to exit Southwest for good and their applications will all be accepted, Chief Executive Officer Gary Kelly said Monday. In addition, almost 12,500 have signed up for extended “emergency time off” and Southwest will determine soon how many of them can be granted leave based upon the company’s operational needs.

</snip>

Separately, the Dallas-based company has filed paperwork for a U.S. government loan as provided for under the $2 trillion Cares Act and will decide whether to access the funds by Sept. 30. Southwest is doing everything it can to preserve cash and remains hopeful it can avoid borrowing from the government, Kelly said.

The airline has received about $3.2 billion from U.S. taxpayers to help cover payroll costs through Sept. 30.

</snip>