The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Of those things, most I never said/authored or pushed. 

But you're a liar as your record proves, so this isn't a surprise. Lying asshats gonna prove themselves to be lying asshats. Especially in times like these. 

Call that dumbass by his given name.  Popgun.

5 hours ago, TH3 said:

Fortunately....The White House financial team has taken advantage of the recent good times and have put the Federal Balance Sheet in good order to have enough ammunition to deal the news on hand....

You're smokin some real good stuff there.?

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Man, Obama's economy really sucks!

Nah, Trump ruined Obama's recovery for reasons. Once the downturn reverses itself, Obama can continue to receive the deserved credit for his 11th Summer of Recovery! PRAISE BE OBAMA!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Nah, Trump ruined Obama's recovery for reasons. Once the downturn reverses itself, Obama can continue to receive the deserved credit for his 11th Summer of Recovery! PRAISE BE OBAMA!

….President Incandescent will always be known as the "bright light in US history"...…………..

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not certain how much more the Feds can do than what they came out with today.

Anything more would most likely be irresponsible until we can survey the landscape in 90 days to see how various industries are weathering this.

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Trump seeks stimulus package potentially worth more than $1 trillion, including direct payments to Americans

if it happens, better main street this time than wall street. although, i'm sure they will not go without either.

Money is going to have to go to main street whether people like the idea or not.  Quite a bit will have to go in the form of forgivable loans or grants.  Too many small businesses will lack the ability to repay on what would be equal to 30-60 days of lost revenue or worse.  Too many small businesses operate on paper thin margins any given year.  I honestly don't know how landscapers and pizza shop owners make any kind of living if they have to support 4 or more in the household.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

Money is going to have to go to main street whether people like the idea or not.  Quite a bit will have to go in the form of forgivable loans or grants.  Too many small businesses will lack the ability to repay on what would be equal to 30-60 days of lost revenue or worse.  Too many small businesses operate on paper thin margins any given year.  I honestly don't know how landscapers and pizza shop owners make any kind of living if they have to support 4 or more in the household.

if they are serious about helping main street, it will come in the form of checks mailed directly to them. tax relief does no good, right now.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

if they are serious about helping main street, it will come in the form of checks mailed directly to them. tax relief does no good, right now.  

Tax relief comes in the immediate 8% pay "raise" from canceling the withholding of the payroll tax.   There will be a different package to help the suddenly unemployed.

Edited by GG
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1