The Trump Economy

GG

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Foxx said:

https://twitter.com/themarketswork/status/1182746014018523137

someone tell Schifty, i'm sure he'll want to have an investigation and impeach Trump over this.

a Bloomberg article.

U.S., China Reach Substantial ‘Phase One’ Trade Deal, Trump Says

You 5Th Avenuers are such dupes...came here for this an was not disappointed!.

Lets see......DT gets some bad press....the stock market goes down aaaaannnnndddd BINGO....a press release uncorroborated by the Chinese retweeted by the 5A fake news machine telling us how much soy beans the Chinese are gonna buy and how we are getting closer to a trade deal.....and you puds post it on here with your MAGA hat on like it just came out of a burning bush......someone go back and count these up......

Carry on 5A club.....BRAVO

16 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Most likely just end of day profit taking.  

I pay more attention to the day to day of the stock market lately, and it seem like a lot of times there is a big spike or a dip right at the end of the day...................Is it usually profit taking or whatever the opposite of that would be - rather than something really being responded to?  

6 hours ago, bbb said:

I pay more attention to the day to day of the stock market lately, and it seem like a lot of times there is a big spike or a dip right at the end of the day...................Is it usually profit taking or whatever the opposite of that would be - rather than something really being responded to?  

Well every day is different. However as a financial planner may I suggest you stop paying that close attention to the stock market.  Especially lately. It will make you insane. ?

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's good that median HH income continues to rise, but it also was the "HIGHEST POINT EVER, EVER, EVER!" in 2016, Obama's last year.

The second point, as I've said before, is like me saying "I'm the oldest I've ever, ever been today....."

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TPS said:

It's good that median HH income continues to rise, but it also was the "HIGHEST POINT EVER, EVER, EVER!" in 2016, Obama's last year.

The second point, as I've said before, is like me saying "I'm the oldest I've ever, ever been today....."

It's entirely unlike that.  Employment numbers can drop.  But you can't grow younger.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's entirely unlike that.  Employment numbers can drop.  But you can't grow younger.  

I signed up for that youth club that promised to take at least ten years off my age. It wasn't exactly like they promised and I've been running from them ever since.

47 minutes ago, TPS said:

Yeah, yeah, yeah...employment can fall sometimes...

You're such a picknit.

You compared a constant, steady, fixed rate of change (one second per second) to a variable rate of change.  

Pointing that out is less picking a nit than harpooning a whale.