The Trump Economy

GG

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Putin is smiling. From Berxit to undermining NATO, it's becoming clear Trump agenda, at Putin's behest, is to destroy international cooperation. 

BREAKING NEWS
The response from Beijing came after President Trump went ahead with 10 percent tariffs on a range of Chinese products, including consumer goods.

If Trump is working "at Putin's behest," how can you explain what's happening in Syria?

• Like (+1) 1

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, TPS said:

If Trump is working "at Putin's behest," how can you explain what's happening in Syria?

Can you be more specific? And why didn't you answer my questions about that article you posted about Trump and Russia that was really easy to see through? 

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Can you be more specific? And why didn't you answer my questions about that article you posted about Trump and Russia that was really easy to see through? 

If Trump is a Putin stooge, then why did he change his policy on Syria from his campaign statements that we should pull out, to actively seeking regime change?  

Syria is being supported by Russia, so wouldn't Putin push him to pull out if he's a stooge?

Sorry, I sometimes forget to come back to things.  Without looking, I can say, as I've said all along, that the Russia collusion story is utter BS, hatched by Podesta et al after the loss.  Mueller's investigation, closing in on two years now, has yet to find any material influence on the election.  None of the indictments support the narrative.  It's not difficult to find  illegal activity among the misfits that joined this administration.  The one exception (not a misfit) is Flynn, and they got him on perjury--he said something different than what they had on tape.  The Dems have wasted tons of political capital on the Russian narrative, and it's done more harm than good (IMO). 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TPS said:

If Trump is a Putin stooge, then why did he change his policy on Syria from his campaign statements that we should pull out, to actively seeking regime change?  

Syria is being supported by Russia, so wouldn't Putin push him to pull out if he's a stooge?

Sorry, I sometimes forget to come back to things.  Without looking, I can say, as I've said all along, that the Russia collusion story is utter BS, hatched by Podesta et al after the loss.  Mueller's investigation, closing in on two years now, has yet to find any material influence on the election.  None of the indictments support the narrative.  It's not difficult to find  illegal activity among the misfits that joined this administration.  The one exception (not a misfit) is Flynn, and they got him on perjury--he said something different than what they had on tape.  The Dems have wasted tons of political capital on the Russian narrative, and it's done more harm than good (IMO). 

Enough with the conspiracy, you eternal Trump lover.

BTW, the post above should be instructive for the knee-jerk newbies on this site.  

Edited by GG
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, TPS said:

A) If Trump is a Putin stooge, then why did he change his policy on Syria from his campaign statements that we should pull out, to actively seeking regime change?  

B) Sorry, I sometimes forget to come back to things.  Without looking, I can say, as I've said all along, that the Russia collusion story is utter BS, hatched by Podesta et al after the loss.  Mueller's investigation, closing in on two years now, has yet to find any material influence on the election.  None of the indictments support the narrative.  It's not difficult to find  illegal activity among the misfits that joined this administration.  The one exception (not a misfit) is Flynn, and they got him on perjury--he said something different than what they had on tape.  The Dems have wasted tons of political capital on the Russian narrative, and it's done more harm than good (IMO). 

A) I would assume that its as the secret writer to the times said, there are those working against the President's will on things like that. But to say we have done a lot in Syria anyway is a bit of a stretch. Russia is bombing away on those poor people and we are hardly doing anything. And perhaps there are limits to what they will ask for and do. So perhaps puppet is too strong a term. He has him compromised. 

B) I don't think you will be able to hold onto that conclusion for much longer. Mueller who is not leaking, has already stated (via his indictments) that the Russians were involved. You know that right? He indicted Russians for election interference. Manafort absolutely was connected to Russia in many ways and is now talking, so we will see where that goes but it sure doesn't support a "BS" conclusion. And I'm tired of re-posting all the other evidence 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The great thing about the tariffs is that when the economy does go down the Democrats can say Trump's taxes killed growth, trade and jobs. It's an arrow in the quiver ready made for economic head winds sure to come. 

Is it true? 

The stock market never has and never will have causation with the president.

• Like (+1) 1