Do not rush the OC hire

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OC has already been picked. Once KC loses we will find out who it is.

So Tomorrow.

i just want to be able to use my old graphic again

wk5w88.jpg

retired

I agree that since they haven't named an offensive coordinator yet, they're waiting on somebody from a playoff team. And my guess would be Brad Childress.

He is OC for KC, doubt he comes here.

Childress doesn't call plays now and didn't in Philly either. He is Andy Reid's version of Dennis Thurman.

Is Mike Tice available?

Playcalling experience can't be a requirement. Nagy is a very talented young coach who has been training under one of the best HC's in football for a number of years now. I'm guessing he knows how to call plays.

Tice can carry on the "fully pregnant" tradition.

Mike_Tice_2014.jpg

You probably weren't even alive in 1991... you have no idea how great Ted Marchibroda was, RIP... NO. IDEA.

I wish.

Playcalling experience can't be a requirement. Nagy is a very talented young coach who has been training under one of the best HC's in football for a number of years now. I'm guessing he knows how to call plays.

Tice can carry on the "fully pregnant" tradition.

Mike_Tice_2014.jpg

I wish.

Meathead!

They should do one of those NFL ticket exchange commercials with Tice.

yeah that is one of the rumors either that or Aaron Rodgers.

I like that Atlanta's offense uses ALL of its weapons, over 13 different players with a receiving TD and both back with over 80 catches, it's more than Ryan.

Shanahan knows how to scheme an offense, but you still need the trigger man to make the right decisions.

He is OC for KC, doubt he comes here.

He's the co-OC for KC. Prior to this past season he was "spread game analyst" for them. BADOL said he was contemplating retirement so he might have been made co-OC to appease him. He might want to come here to be the sole OC, but the retirement talk is worrisome, as is him mostly having OC'd under Reid.

Shanahan's been an OC since 2008 and outside of Washington for 4 years, hadn't stayed at any place longer than 2 years.

FWIW, Childress was contemplating retirement this summer.

He's no spring chicken....though he resembles a plucked one.

Hahahahahaha!!! If I remember correctly he had some issues way back when. I don't remember exactly what it was but something tells me that it was some real weaselly kind of stuff. I don't want an OC that has hair (yeah, pun intended) hanging around him. Keep that bald bastard out of Buffalo, we can do better than him.

I think they know who they want. Agree that the guy is likely still in the playoffs.

There seems to be two:

MattNagy-2016.jpg

Raheem Morris Assistant HC/Wide Receivers Coach Falcons

AF_DM_2016-Coaching-Bio-Cards-Morris-v2.

Which OC candidate is bald and looks like he could kick your ass? That's probably your guy.

I pray McDermott isn't dumb enough to hire a defensive coordinator to be our OC.

This!

The passing game has been fantastic in Atlanta this year. I am just not sure how much you can attribute that to Morris.

Nagy seems like the right choice. He gets out from under Reed's shadow. Let's hope Nagy is the pick and he has learned how to coach like Reed.