2017 TBD tailgate opener

mead107

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is a chance i may come back up for the Denver game. I am half tempted to beg Kenny to let me bring his Pinto down for the Charlotte game and bring it back up for the Denver game.

Do you have a flatbed or car carrier? I would think he may go for it

Do you have a flatbed or car carrier? I would think he may go for it

I have a 19 foot gooseneck, but I may prefer just to get a U-Haul car carrier to bring it back... The issue would be getting it to Charlotte and being able to park it at Tavern on the tracks

It's just about $500 for a car hauler trailer, I would not want to just do the two wheel Dolly puller. Hauling my gooseneck up in back seems a bit more excessive

Edited by Boyst62

I will be getting there early as hell - This is once a year and life is too short:

Below is what I will be bringing - Cant wait to see everyone - Wife and my two kids are coming. Oldest cant come cause he has to work. Most of the older TBD group remembers him

BBQ
Charcoal
Table
Chairs
Cooler w\
Soda
Vodka
Marinated London Broil

I will be getting there early as hell - This is once a year and life is too short:

Below is what I will be bringing - Cant wait to see everyone - Wife and my two kids are coming. Oldest cant come cause he has to work. Most of the older TBD group remembers him

BBQ

Charcoal

Table

Chairs

Cooler w\

Soda

Vodka

Marinated London Broil

sounds good.

BBQ

Charcoal

Table

Chairs

Cooler w\

Soda

Vodka

Marinated London Broil

Sounds great. See you guys there. I have the "First in Lot" belt.

• SDS locked this topic