The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

PUNCH BACK TWICE AS HARD: 

General Flynn Goes On Offense Against the Deep State. 

I like the request for “Any and all evidence that during a senior-attended FBI meeting or video conference, Andrew McCabe said, ‘First we ***** Flynn, then we ***** Trump,’ or words to that effect.”

Geez Louise, don't you know that evidence just ****s up a good argument.

• Like (+1) 2

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

There were idiots in those comments that still think President Trump was colluding with Russia. :wacko: Apparently, media brain washing, like subliminal messaging, can work on the weak minded. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'd like to think MIT would lose a lot of credibility over this but then I realized that Penn State plays on national TV every week.

I can't decide which is the most disgusting.  I guess I'd have to go with the acts themselves, but the lack of digging/reporting and the general disinterest from the public both enable it.  It's beyond sad.

• Like (+1) 3

This is becoming a massive story / insight into what's really being cleaned up globally: 

(This is the results of networks -- human trafficking/narcotics/weapons -- being rolled up. The trafficking networks connect from the cartles, to their cut outs, to politicians in multiple countries, to certain elements within the global IC... they're all starting to fall at once in these seemingly unconnected matters.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The lawsuit alleges that Snowden published his book without submitting it to the agencies for pre-publication review, in violation of his express obligations under the agreements he signed. Additionally, the lawsuit alleges that Snowden has given public speeches on intelligence-related matters, also in violation of his non-disclosure agreements.

The United States’ lawsuit does not seek to stop or restrict the publication or distribution of Permanent Record. Rather, under well-established Supreme Court precedent, Snepp v. United States, the government seeks to recover all proceeds earned by Snowden because of his failure to submit his publication for pre-publication review in violation of his alleged contractual and fiduciary obligations. 

His book releases today.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 2

We now interrupt the "doom and gloom" party with more good news.

Two decades ago, nearly 10 million children did not live to see a 5th birthday.

By 2017, that number — about 1 in every 16 children — was nearly cut in half, even as the world’s population increased by more than a billion people.

The sharp decline in childhood mortality reflects work by governments and international aid groups to fight child poverty and the diseases that are most lethal to poor children: neonatal disorders, pneumonia, diarrhea and malaria...From 2000 to 2017, all but one of the 97 low-to-middle-income countries that account for the vast majority of deaths of young children lowered their child mortality rates, according to a report released Tuesday by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

What a great time to be alive. Not a day goes by that I'm not happy to be alive right now. No other time would be better.