The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, DC Tom said:

Dianne Feinstein's office.

I would not doubt some of it came from there, but since it was so date-concentrated, it would not be crazy to speculate the information came from the SOS' home brewed server that China received every stinkin' email from.

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I would not doubt some of it came from there, but since it was so date-concentrated, it would not be crazy to speculate the information came from the SOS' home brewed server that China received every stinkin' email from.

or the documents HC conveniently left behind in a hotel room...

• Like (+1) 2

okay, just a bit of discomfort here with regard to the whole narrative surrounding human trafficking and pedophilia.

if one were to completely buy the Q thing and that Trump was selected by certain military group to put an end to the corruption in DC and the whole human trafficking issue, the issue of Stephen Feinberg  being the chair of Trumps Intelligence Advisory Board does not sit well with me. Stephen Feinberg is the co-founder of Cerberus Capital Management. of which, one of his holdings is DynCorp, of whom is notorious for it's involvement in human trafficking and sex slavery scandals. i understand that DynCorp states that Feinberg is not on the board of the company so he has no real involvement in the company other than owning them, per sey. he over paid for them and it has been a losing venture 

i get that Cerberus was/is trying to divest itself of DynCorp but as far as i know, they still own them. the whole thing just seems to fly against everything that the Trump Administration stands against and it stinks to high heaven.

37 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What Eric Schmidt was talking about was supposed to be deindexing spam sites so they wouldn't be found in search making for a worse user experience. (IOW removing spam sites would make the user's search experience better.)  Or, at least, that was the alleged impetus for deindexing entire sites by Google. Here's a decent article by search engine land on why deindexing "could" happen to a website.

Google has taken it a step further of the years to deindex articles Google, for whatever reason,  dislikes. Any website owner can noindex a page or their website, but this is google deciding to do it.

If the Young Turks owned that original video, they could have noindexed it, and mystery solved (they do not own it).  But, that would not explain why it was immediately found on Bing. What is also interesting is I just checked for it  on duckduckgo, it is immediately found as the first search return under web. I could not find it  under videos. On Bing I could not immediately get it under videos, although it only took one extra click for the big one to come up (variations came up before that). The search term I used was: young turks election night meltdown.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The FBI Raid Of Texas Real Estate Investor Nate Paul

This week, agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation descended unannounced on the home and business of Nate Paul, a young Texas real estate investor who became known for buying up prominent real estate assets in the state capital of Austin.

The FBI confirmed the raids to Forbes but declined to specify the nature of its search at Paul’s sprawling 9,175-square-foot Austin home or the downtown Austin offices of his World Class Holdings. Local media reported FBI agents were spotted leaving World Class’ offices with documents.

Paul, 32, and World Class Holdings, were the subject of a complimentary Forbes article in 2017, which described how Paul had snapped up commercial real estate in Austin, including valuable downtown locations and 3M’s 158-acre campus, and built a large self-storage company with 60 or so sites across the nation.