The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

35 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You’ll notice that in addition to the usual suspects coming after the Second Amendment in the wake of tragedy, this time they’re also coming after the First Amendment.

They’re doing so in a targeted way, attempting an expansion of tech censorship, seeking to silence Conservative viewpoints and discussion; most specifically targeting the outlet which helps disseminate Q related topics.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

As noted before -- eye witnesses sometimes make for the worst witnesses, especially in an event like this. 24 hour rule in effect -- 

ALWAYS make for the worst witnesses.  People are idiots.  Eyewitnesses suck.

Or look at it this way: she's wearing black.  She dove to the floor when she heard shooting.  Someone else saw her diving to the floor, dressed in black, and is reported they saw multiple shooters because they saw her.

2 hours ago, Hedge said:

Even more “All your freedom are belong to us”

I'm honestly surprised.  I would have figured that Amazon would claim to own the footage.

• Like (+1) 1

Situational check:

* Massive, emotionally draining narrative being pushed hard by all sides of the establishment media complex

* This has fueled fever pitch rhetoric on all sides of the partisan dial, causing more sensational op-eds/coverage/screaming matches

* Which are then used to justify the silencing of multiple "fringe" outlets (really just one) and voices in the anti-establishment/indi media sphere

... Almost like there's something really important about to drop and they don't want anyone looking in that direction.

Image result for naaaaah gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Situational check:

* Massive, emotionally draining narrative being pushed hard by all sides of the establishment media complex

* This has fueled fever pitch rhetoric on all sides of the partisan dial, causing more sensational op-eds/coverage/screaming matches

* Which are then used to justify the silencing of multiple "fringe" outlets (really just one) and voices in the anti-establishment/indi media sphere

... Almost like there's something really important about to drop and they don't want anyone looking in that direction.

Image result for naaaaah gif

Yeah. “The shooting were a wag the dog that we should ignore. “

Take a breath. 

Why talk about what someone actually said or wrote when you can invent an entirely different meaning and argue that, the BM way? 

(Posts like the above -- which are either an example of intellectual dishonesty, or a confession of poor reading comprehension -- are why the majority of people on this board have you on ignore)

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why talk about what someone actually said or wrote when you can invent an entirely different meaning and argue that, the BM way? 

(Posts like the above -- which are either an example of intellectual dishonesty, or a confession of poor reading comprehension -- are why the majority of people on this board have you on ignore)

Basic projection logic. A + pineapple = instant oil change. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I’ve got a lot of space taken up in your head apparently. Feel free to rent some of my space to some topics you’re not afraid of. 

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

In the picture at the very end, everyone looks happy except for Affleck, who looks likes he knows he sold his soul to the devil. I'd try to drink my sins away too if I were him.

• Like (+1) 1