Deranged Rhino

The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

15 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Anyone want to participate in this biometric data party?

Why the ***** would I want to willingly give a federal law enforcement agency my biometric data?

• Like (+1) 4

26 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Anyone want to participate in this biometric data party?

This is a real WTF!?

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why the ***** would I want to willingly give a federal law enforcement agency my biometric data?

So it goes with the facial recognition pictures they have of you, of course.

3 minutes ago, Hedge said:

So it goes with the facial recognition pictures they have of you, of course.

I am opposed to willingly giving them my fingerprints. If they're too lazy to get my prints from NYS, *****'em.

However, if they want to send an attractive cis-female agent to my door, I may be persuaded into giving her a DNA sample. You know, for the good of the nation and all...

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

This is a real WTF!?

The link from the tweet just spins for me, but here are some others:

I believe this is where the tweet link attempts to go

Pilot Program Allows Electronic Fingerprint Submission for IdHSCs at Select Post Offices

Just now, Koko78 said:

I am opposed to willingly giving them my fingerprints. If they're too lazy to get my prints from NYS, *****'em.

However, if they want to send an attractive cis-female agent to my door, I may be persuaded into giving her a DNA sample. You know, for the good of the nation and all...

You, sir, are a true patriot.

• Thanks! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hedge said:
2 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You, sir, are a true patriot.

No he's not!
He's just another vagrant willing to swap spit for self gratification! 

4 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You lawyers, always mincing words. Why don't you just come out and say getting your fingerprints are going to cost the feds one good looking hooker. 

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

You lawyers, always mincing words. Why don't you just come out and say getting your fingerprints are going to cost the feds one good looking hooker. 

No, the fingerprints they can get from NYS. The DNA sample will require a good-looking hooker.

8 hours ago, Cinga said:

No he's not!
He's just another vagrant willing to swap spit for self gratification! 

Like Ben Franklin?

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Long thread:

Well, as much as I enjoy uncovering dirt on Clinton and others, I'm not sure this is fair criticism. We've been selling arms and training Saudi military and helping Saudis build bases in their country for a number of years and Trump has continued to approve the arms sales.  Bush and Obama did same.  In part it's a counter to growing Iran military capability in the region. 

Certainly a tragedy the shooting in Florida and I think we have to have a strong response to S.A. maybe to discontinue training here.  We do train their pilots in Saudi.  Maybe train only there. 

Certainly fair to question the CF contribution.

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

https://twitter.com/cygnetstar16/status/1203255116549234688

Leaked NHS trade talk documents are accurate but interpreted 'disgracefully', Liam Fox says

Leaked minutes detailing UK-US trade talks which Labour claims showed the NHS is "up for sale" were legitimate but interpreted incorrectly, international trade secretary Liam Fox has said. 

Jeremy Corbyn shared 451 pages detailing meetings about UK-US trade last week  and insisted they showed the service would be part of post-Brexit discussions under a Tory Government. 

The Conservatives have frequently denied it would do so, stating the NHS would be off limit for discussions, with cabinet ministers rejecting the idea of privatising the institution. 

Asked about the validity of the documents, Dr Fox told Sky: "The documents, as far as I know, will be genuine minutes, I've no reason to presume that they're not."  ...

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 2

On 12/7/2019 at 11:28 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

I would have added-

Countries kick back part of the "aid" to certain politician's "charitable" foundations for future "aid" and influence.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1