The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

this sounds ominous, and you're in rhode island. 

we've been friends a long time--just tell me if the mob hit is on me. 

Information I'm getting is that any hits this week are limited to posters with no avatar.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

tracking this down and the source material for the tweet, i can say that while it may be true and goes to what i ultimately believe, it appears somewhat dubious. the lie detector test was not administered for a court of law proceeding but rather by a person named Steven Hamre. being that i have never heard of him before and no nothing of his underlying beliefs/morals, other than the sourced selfowned website, i am going to have to take it with a grain of salt. thank you for bringing it to my attention.

too many tentacles converging to completely rule the connections out.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Foxx said:

tracking this down and the source material for the tweet, i can say that while it may be true and goes to what i ultimately believe, it appears somewhat dubious. the lie detector test was not administered for a court of law proceeding but rather by a person named Steven Hamre. being that i have never heard of him before and no nothing of his underlying beliefs/morals, other than the sourced selfowned website, i am going to have to take it with a grain of salt. thank you for bringing it to my attention.

too many tentacles converging to completely rule the connections out.

Hamre's a licensed PI and certified to give polygraphs.  

Doesn't mean this whole thing isn't faked...but that part of it isn't.

1 hour ago, McGee Return TD said:

Interesting sourcing

This is not a new story; it's been around for at least 18 months. 

This "lie detector test" tweet neither adds nor detracts from the credibility of the original story.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Information I'm getting is that any hits this week are limited to posters with no avatar.

I'd like to say I'm playing it cool, keeping it on the down low, but truth is I really had no idea how to add one. Once I figured it out, I was racked with anxiety over what to choose.

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'd like to say I'm playing it cool, keeping it on the down low, but truth is I really had no idea how to add one. Once I figured it out, I was racked with anxiety over what to choose.

Wow.

You really just opened yourself up to some avatar suggestions there.

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Wow.

You really just opened yourself up to some avatar suggestions there.

Yep.

11 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Here ya go:

See the source image

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Hamre's a licensed PI and certified to give polygraphs.  

Doesn't mean this whole thing isn't faked...but that part of it isn't.

This is not a new story; it's been around for at least 18 months. 

This "lie detector test" tweet neither adds nor detracts from the credibility of the original story.

Time to change your user name to DC Tom Petty Pizza Gate

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Here is his story:

A lot of interesting elements but no smoking gun in my mind.  As much as I have a keen dislike for some of the players here I don't know if the scene presented was enough to have the FBI come and kick in the door.  Did I miss something?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I'll find the interview for you, but there was a guy who went public about a year ago claiming to have attended a recruiting session with his girlfriend (unknowingly). He said all those people were there -- which made many (including me) tune him out because it seemed too good to be true. 

Guess not. 

He name checked: Weiner, Avanatti, Huma, Podesta(s), Kirsten Gillabrand, Stormy, and Elliot Spitzer. Like I said, sounded too good to be true.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll find the interview for you, but there was a guy who went public about a year ago claiming to have attended a recruiting session with his girlfriend (unknowingly). He said all those people were there -- which made many (including me) tune him out because it seemed too good to be true. 

Guess not. 

He name checked: Weiner, Avanatti, Huma, Podesta(s), Kirsten Gillabrand, Stormy, and Elliot Spitzer. Like I said, sounded too good to be true.

It’s a few posts above this :beer:

• Like (+1) 1

Edit: @Hedge beat me to it. There's another interview with him that I am familiar with, I'll dig that one up. 

Just now, Hedge said:

It’s a few posts above this :beer:

That's what I get for responding before going to the next page ;) :beer: 

I've been dubious of that guy's claims only because it seems too good to be true. But I've had several other sources confirm some of the names he gave (not all). 

• Thank you (+1) 1