The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

51 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Ok, now what do you suppose it is that makes it worth discussion? Does anyone believe that any state secrets are being shared like this? 

"State secrets"?

What makes it worthy of discussion? I don't know, maybe the conflicts involving all these people? Or the odd reactions from each person that looks at the note in the middle of a President's funeral?

It seems odd that Obama didn't get one (AFAIK)...maybe the notes originated from him?

It's a pretty interesting sequence of events.

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

"State secrets"?

What makes it worthy of discussion? I don't know, maybe the conflicts involving all these people? Or the odd reactions from each person that looks at the note in the middle of a President's funeral?

It seems odd that Obama didn't get one (AFAIK)...maybe the notes originated from him?

It's a pretty interesting sequence of events.

Come smoke some Sour Diesel with me and Melania.

Da Prez

see reaction

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rickroll would be funny. 

f6170e63771cb1adad26e81cc9957f3c234ed99c75632136760caf9e6aefd307.jpg

In the unlikely event I ever have the chance to slip messaged to a pack of criminals, I am totally doing this.

Has anyone considered the possibility that they're from...Putin?

Edited by DC Tom
  • Haha (+1) 2

DR...you writing the script to this? This is right out of a script. Secret letters informing agents of their impending demise...at a state funeral. Bond couldnt have done better.

I agree with Snafu. It’s an invite to brunch. Buffet and cash bar of course. 

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Again, why tell them? Too much like Hollywood. Things don’t blow up, shoot, die, the way they portray and not every schlep is a witty genius that’s down on his luck. Why just not raid the damn place(s) and let them figure out the aftermath. Not shooting the messenger. I want DC cleaned up...to me the more it goes M. Night Shymalan the less likely that happens.

Edited by Kevbeau
  • Like (+1) 1

there is a conspiracy theory floating about that the bomb scare last night at CNN was actually just a cover story to hide the fact that the FBI raided their offices........

Pence's wife got one.....they were delivered to the wives??

DtzUEEjV4AAUGUS.jpg

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

If all this note at a funeral stuff is true, Trump has officially become my favorite President. That is trolling par excellence.

Agreed!

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

there is a conspiracy theory floating about that the bomb scare last night at CNN was actually just a cover story to hide the fact that the FBI raided their offices........

Pence's wife got one.....they were delivered to the wives??

DtzUEEjV4AAUGUS.jpg

Awwwww don't dash my hopes (Pence's wife). 

That would be something if CNN was raided. 

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Agreed!

Awwwww don't dash my hopes (Pence's wife). 

That would be something if CNN was raided. 

right? Pence's wife having received one would seem to put a crimp in the conspiracy theories.

• Sad 1

Wow, waking into this thread on a day off while barely awake was a poor choice....

if i understand correctly, all of the political forces of the past 30 years are skrulls and The Donald just slipped them a note saying he’s captain marvel? 

Or they’re all aliens and he’s one of the MIB.

• Haha (+1) 3