The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 1/21/2021 at 9:30 AM, The Frankish Reich said:

Speculation:

*What are D.U.M.B.s? 

-Example of one of the more publicly known ones: https://www.theatlantic.com/photo/2017/08/inside-the-dugway-proving-ground/537123/

*$21t in missing money, stolen from us over decades, builds a lot of neat stuff - in space but especially underground. 

-https://solari.com/blog/the-missing-money-19-trillion-in-undocumentable-adjustments-and-counting-with-dr-mark-skidmore/

Back to the premise of the thread - there is an ongoing civil war going on behind the scenes and the contention we'd see evidence of said war without it being identified officially as evidence:

Mysterious booms are being heard around the world - and experts are baffled

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mysterious-booms-heard-around-world-experts-baffled-144922921.html

Things are accelerating...:ph34r::ph34r: 

I wish I could hear DR’s Ghost, but the D.UM.B.S ARE PUNCTURING MY EARDRUMS. 

(and this is his prophet?)

6 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

It's always great when @The Frankish Reich shows up here only to quickly confirm that both I and the real DR live in his head still.

Great stuff.

The Rhino remains the most interesting man on PPP, yet hasn’t posted here in a couple years.   Or has he?*

*He hasn’t.**

**Probably.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The Rhino remains the most interesting man on PPP

Conspiracy nuts are always interesting. This is not snark. It’s true. I find it fascinating to see how the human brain can twist an assortment of trivially connected events into a grand mega conspiracy that Explains Everything. 
An example of the Narrative Fallacy on steroids. 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Conspiracy nuts are always interesting. This is not snark. It’s true. I find it fascinating to see how the human brain can twist an assortment of trivially connected events into a grand mega conspiracy that Explains Everything. 

It's only a conspiracy theory until it's fact.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m surprised this hoax thread still exists.  At least it’s a nice collections of hoaxes in one place.  Kind of like a one-stop shop for conspiracy theories and fake news. 

7 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

It's always great when @The Frankish Reich shows up here only to quickly confirm that both I and the real DR live in his head still.

Great stuff.

Maybe they reformatted the part of your brain dedicated to the Flynndicated hoax. 

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I wouldn’t characterize DR in that way.  I found him engaging on a personal level (limitations with anonymous internet postings notwithstanding, we never interacted beyond the website), enjoyed interacting with him and shared my thoughts that sometimes, when you interact with dirty dogs, you get sometimes get fleas.  I recognize some of the issues with other posters were on him, and that some wounds are self-inflicted.  

He was correct on some issues, missed on some others.  Most of us are like that, at least when viewed from someone else’s perch.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, wnyguy said:

It's only a conspiracy theory until it's fact.

And sometimes it’s called a conspiracy so people don’t think it is fact (like Lab Leak theory and Covid vaccines initiating a global digital ID system)…😉

Edit- you can laugh all you want…it just means you have no concept of what’s already been said by elite, powerful interests outside the msm…The World Economic Forum and Bill Gates have already admitted this before Covid even happened…

Its not a Democrat or Republican thing- it’s a globalist agenda that certain members of both parties are trying to implement…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Notice a theme in every single one of “DR’s” threads?

If memory serves me correctly, it was way back in 2016 that Democrats didn't trust elections.  And then spent 4 years obstructing and sabotaging the administration.  Along with creating all sorts of imaginary collusion stories and relationships.  Most of which were investigated with great zest only to yield nothing. 

Perhaps Liam's memory is just not so good?  Maybe the moral here is if you punch somebody in the face don't cry that they punch you back.   

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

If memory serves me correctly, it was way back in 2016 that Democrats didn't trust elections.  And then spent 4 years obstructing and sabotaging the administration.  Along with creating all sorts of imaginary collusion stories and relationships.  Most of which were investigated with great zest only to yield nothing. 

Perhaps Liam's memory is just not so good?  Maybe the moral here is if you punch somebody in the face don't cry that they punch you back.   

Hmmm - did Hillary concede? Yes

Did Trump collude with Russia? Yes

Did Trump spend four years grifting off American tax payers - why yes, yes he did.

Did the most corrupt politician in our lifetime sabotage his own presidency - why yes, yes he did.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hmmm - did Hillary concede? Yes

Did Trump collude with Russia? Yes

Did Trump spend four years grifting off American tax payers - why yes, yes he did.

Did the most corrupt politician in our lifetime sabotage his own presidency - why yes, yes he did.

respond to my post

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/10/2022 at 11:58 AM, BillStime said:

Will MAGA make up their mind?

And this same Mike Flynn was out in charge of our nation’s security. He is 100% baths!t 😜 

I guess he’s now trying to claw his way back into some semblance of relevance by … claiming that he was the victim of a government hoax called QAnon?

Does that count as Flynndication?

(I love this thread and only comment on it to keep it alive. Sadly the Q Analysis thread went away alongside the Original DR)

On 8/18/2022 at 5:53 PM, JaCrispy said:

And sometimes it’s called a conspiracy so people don’t think it is fact (like Lab Leak theory and Covid vaccines initiating a global digital ID system)…😉

Edit- you can laugh all you want…it just means you have no concept of what’s already been said by elite, powerful interests outside the msm…The World Economic Forum and Bill Gates have already admitted this before Covid even happened…

Its not a Democrat or Republican thing- it’s a globalist agenda that certain members of both parties are trying to implement…👍

They funniest was people who pay to have cell phones complaining the vax was to chip them.