The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Quite similar I imagine. 

Not good when "deep state" and "#resist" cross over.  There's a bad look and smell that comes off that combo.

Like when whistleblowers and their "coup has begin" lawyers conspire with House Committee Chairmen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/12/2020 at 2:50 PM, Deranged Rhino said:
Not true. But again, you're a proven liar on this board so it's completely on brand for you to continue to lie. 

So much to unpack here - once again everyone is a liar according the DR and his numerous logins.

Another key word: brand

Speaking of brand:

17 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...anybody know if DR was banned again?.....seems to have disappeared...AGAIN..............

It may be because Stiffy Mickey told him it's 13 o'clock. His militia needs to be ready ... it's on!

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/02/maga-world-blame-adulation-trump-covid-425624

In the conspiracy swamps of QAnon social media, there was, oddly, a sense of elation: Trump’s infection was, in their opinion, another sign that Trump’s plan to purge the government of pedophiles was about to reach a culmination

QAnon is a set of online-based beliefs that, at its core, claims a top tier of Satan-worshiping elites are running a secret pedophile ring out of Washington, D.C., and that Trump is the vanguard of an upcoming “Storm” that will lead to mass arrests and executions of these officials.

And on Friday, according to various QAnon theorists, Trump had left a secret message to his followers in his announcement on Twitter that he had tested positive for Covid-19. Some suggested that his use of the word “together” was, in fact, code for “to get her,” a reference to attacks on his 2016 rival, Hillary Clinton. Others thought Trump’s quarantining was part of a broader plan to isolate the president from potential violence associated with the upcoming election.

zb0lass50ln51.png (493×437)

Edited by The Frankish Reich

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

100%

#BlueAnon

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...anybody know if DR was banned again?.....seems to have disappeared...AGAIN..............

Still here, just in quick bursts. I'm buried under a work deadline that I'm trying to get done so I can enjoy the game tomorrow :beer: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1