The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

3.5 billion Euros?  That is A LOT of money.  Can't find any news reports that mention those kind of dollars an he donated to Trump's inauguration.  Interesting character. 

Sounds like billions should be millions

• Like (+1) 2

“We believe a total of six letters were sent, one to the White House and five to Texas,” RCMP officer Charles Poirier told the Guardian outside the building. “We can’t confirm that she lived in [the apartment], but it is connected to her.”

Hidalgo County, Texas (on the border):

Update: Woman accused of mailing deadly poison to White House was arrested in Hidalgo County last year

Hidalgo County Sheriff J.E. "Eddie" Guerra said four envelopes that contained ricin were mailed to the Hidalgo County jail. One letter was addressed to Guerra; the other three letters were addressed to detention employees.

Edited by Hedge
  • Thank you (+1) 3

• Law enforcement in the Southern District of Ohio shut down one of the most prolific online drug trafficking organizations in the United States, which operated using the moniker “Pill Cosby.”  Members of the group were charged with manufacturing and distributing over one million fentanyl-laced counterfeit pills. 
  • Here in the District of Columbia, a grand jury charged a Costa Rican pharmacist who knowingly supplied large amounts of drugs to a dark web trafficker, sending a strong message that unscrupulous doctors and pharmacists who fuel the opioid epidemic will be held accountable – even if they operate overseas.
  • The Eastern District of Virginia prosecuted the narcotics vendor “NeverPressedRX,” who was so intent on securing his online criminal enterprise that he conspired to use explosives to firebomb and destroy a competitor pharmacy.
  • Law enforcement in the Central District of California, successfully dismantled a drug trafficking organization that used online monikers such as “Stealthgod” to sell methamphetamine and MDMA on multiple Darknet marketplaces.  Investigators have linked the crew to more than 18,000 illicit sales to customers in at least 35 states and in numerous countries around the world.
  • In the Northern District of Georgia, an investigation into the murder of an elderly couple found brutally murdered in their home led investigators to a man who used the Darknet to purchase sensitive information stolen from numerous elderly victims, including the murdered couple.

A number of additional investigations are still ongoing.

There will be no safe haven for drug dealing in cyberspace.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

So I see you are already paying attention to Lithuania,  your new assignment in 44 days. Putin will be very pleased with you!

Wasn't I supposed to disappear after 50k posts? How'd that analysis work out for you, Bill? Why learn from your past mistakes when you can double down on stupidity, the CCP way.

Big

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wasn't I supposed to disappear after 50k posts? How'd that analysis work out for you, Bill? Why learn from your past mistakes when you can double down on stupidity, the CCP way.

Big

44 more days of employment...you are getting touchy Rhino. I was very mistaken by the 50,000 prediction. I never realized you had a bonus plan with the Kremlin based on total posts. That explains the lack of intelligence in many if them...

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Big

Trump done did it again!!!!

That boy is good!!!

Really good!!!

• Like (+1) 2