The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

And not discussed yesterday, Fox News got approval to interview Assange while he's in custody. They have a series of questions (looking for the link with them), and they get right to the heart of the matter asking about where the emails came from and Seth Rich. 

We'll see if Assange answers. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Something seems to be up. An odd 13 or so hours in DC... 

First, Trump spoke at a "whirlpool" factory about the enemies he's made: 

Then he boards Marine One to go to NJ for the weekend -- and unlike any other time I can remember, barring the end of a term, the whole staff was out to see him off: 

Add this to the rumors about Brennan/Durham... 

Spidey senses tingling.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Then he boards Marine One to go to NJ for the weekend -- and unlike any other time I can remember, barring the end of a term, the whole staff was out to see him off: 

Spidey senses tingling.

You are not alone in thinking something is up (that "this may be the last time you see me for a while" comment was odd, indeed):

• Like (+1) 1

We all know trump only goes into hiding when fully necessary!

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Spidey senses tingling.

Your spider sense tingling?  Or you mean your ability to read Twitter?

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

We shall see...

I lean this way in terms of reading this... 

The Durham probe hasn't once leaked -- I find it difficult to believe their first leak would be to clear Brennan. 

This smells like a Brennan pre-emptive leak/spin.

31 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

It's not clear what the "most sophisticated smuggling tunnel in history" was intended for?

Clearly there’s an acute shortage of tortillas and frijoles north of the border and our southern friends want to cut through the red tape imposed by the fascist US government and selflessly bring those vital supplies to their hungry and needy clientele. 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Nanker said:

Clearly there’s an acute shortage of tortillas and frijoles north of the border and our southern friends want to cut through the red tape imposed by the fascist US government and selflessly bring those vital supplies to their hungry and needy clientele. 

Wasn't that the escape route Alec Baldwin was developing to FINALLY be able to sneak out of this country (like he promised us he would do) should 45 get another 4 year term in office.

Boy, will he ever be ticked at the German contractors that built it for him.  Heard they'd told him nobody'd be able to detect it because the US entrance appeared to be an industrial laundry.  (Tibs probably was the dolt that tipped the authorities off; guess he's been partially doxxed.)

• Haha (+1) 2