The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

WALLACE: "Mr. President, when you say what you just said -- what Josh Earnest said as he did, your spokesman, in January -- 'the information from the Justice Department is that she's not a target,' some people, I think, are worried whether or not the decision, whether or not how to handle the case, will be decided on political grounds, not legal grounds. Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, 'Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not in any way be protected.'"
OBAMA: “I can guarantee that. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it --"
WALLACE: "--So, just to button this up --"
OBAMA: "I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop Period."

Oh Obama, that kidder... I am sure he had his fingers crossed in this April 2016 interview.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I found this to be interesting:

Unlike many of the country’s other organised criminal groups, the Santa Rosa syndicate reportedly makes its primary income not from drug trafficking, but by siphoning petroleum in industrial quantities from the state-run oil company Pemex, to be resold on the black market.

Imagine the level of corruption that needs to be involved for this to occur.

• Like (+1) 4

37 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They ain't goin' quietly, that's for sure:

What part of the DC Circuit Court's order is so hard to understand? Especially by a retired judge.

Whether it takes effect today or 21 days from today isn't really relevant. The order appointing him is vacated.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

What part of the DC Circuit Court's order is so hard to understand? Especially by a retired judge.

Whether it takes effect today or 21 days from today isn't really relevant. The order appointing him is vacated.

Shipwreckedcrew has an opinion on Gleason's maneuver.

https://twitter.com/shipwreckedcrew/status/1275897836169605120

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

WALLACE: "Mr. President, when you say what you just said -- what Josh Earnest said as he did, your spokesman, in January -- 'the information from the Justice Department is that she's not a target,' some people, I think, are worried whether or not the decision, whether or not how to handle the case, will be decided on political grounds, not legal grounds. Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, 'Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not in any way be protected.'"
OBAMA: “I can guarantee that. I can guarantee that not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated. I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line and always have maintained it --"
WALLACE: "--So, just to button this up --"
OBAMA: "I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Full stop Period."

Oh Obama, that kidder... I am sure he had his fingers crossed in this April 2016 interview.

....whoa girl!.....you're doubting the upstanding, objective , law abiding and champion for our nation's laws as in AG Eric Holder's pledge to be above all and preeminent a legal scholar by the book?....you are in uncharted accusatory waters(COUGH)......

On 1/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One more thing to add to this thread... 

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.832387

Here's an example of propaganda/disinfo. Qassem Suleimani IS DEAD. He's been dead since 2015. How do we know this? He hasn't spoken a WORD about Trump in a single "video interview". Not one. 

The fact that he's dead, and has been dead for over two years, is part of the reason we're seeing what we're seeing in Iran today.

A true classic