The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Just now, realtruelove said:

If they really wanted to they could lead RR to testify precisely who is accountable for any wrongdoing leading up to the actual investigation but it appears they are dancing around the edges...

I think that's because of two reasons: 

1) Most of the senators don't know this case as well as this corner of PPP does. 

and

2) Durham is still working, and Graham doesn't want to give the defense any wiggle room in terms of leaking ongoing material from the investigation. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Lindsey invited McCabe to come in and testify.
That was an unforced error by Bluementhal at the end.

Yeah, he let Graham punctuate one of the bigger reveals from today. There were quite a few, but that one was the biggest. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

ROD ROSENSTEIN ON FISA LIES: I’M ACCOUNTABLE BUT NOT RESPONSIBLE

Rod_Rosenstein_US_Attorney.jpg?resize=11

This morning, the Senate Judiciary Committee called Rod Rosenstein to testify about operation “crossfire hurricane,” the Mueller investigation, and related matters. I watched as much of it as I could stomach — a little less than two hours.

Rosenstein is a snake. He recommended that James Comey be fired (albeit for a different reason than the one Trump mentioned in an interview about Comey’s termination) and then made the firing of Comey the grounds for bringing in a special counsel.

Moreover, he selected Robert Mueller for the job even though President Trump had just rejected Mueller for the position of FBI director. Mueller was thus a disappointed office seeker.

Rosenstein gave Mueller a ridiculously broad writ to investigate, and stood by as Mueller hired one Trump-hating Democrat after another to staff his project. And Rosenstein declined to recuse himself even though he was a player in the firing of Comey — an important element of what he asked Mueller to investigate.

Rosenstein was snake-like again this morning. Most of the questions directed at him by Republicans had to do with his rubber stamping of applications to spy on Carter Page — applications that contained lies the Democrats had paid to procure and that were based on Russian disinformation.

Rosenstein told the Committee that he is “accountable” for this outrage, but not “responsible.” Pressed as to what he means by “accountable,” he said, in effect, he means appearing before the Committee to say he’s not responsible.

The Committee Democrats were their usual nauseating selves. They used their time mostly to (1) complain about the fact that the hearing is taking place and (2) bray about how Russia threatens our democracy.

But our democracy is threatened when partisans in the FBI who want to defeat a presidential candidate, and then want to “resist” the elected president, repeatedly lie to a court so they can spy on that candidate’s campaign. And, for all the noise about Russia, it doesn’t matter to Committee Dems that disinformation from Russians was at the heart of the FBI’s lying to the court and to others.

Of course, it doesn’t matter to them. The Russian disinformation was accumulated in a project paid for by Democrats.

More at the link

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

I still don't know a single Democrat that will care in the least if ALL the people implicated in this are guilty, or even if it is proven that they were staging a coup.

They are willing to loot, vandalize and beat the opposition, you think they care if Obama had a database that was weaponized against people they think are deplorable?

No ***** way

They will think it's justified, and probably be excited that it exists.

Sure I want this exposed, but again, unless there is damnable proof of the past administration committing crimes against ALL the people, it won't matter in the least.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Hedge said:

I've been more pleased than I expected to be (so far, at least) with Lindsey Graham today.

i started to watch it this morning and i couldn't take it. had to o outside and work on the garden improvements some more. watching Lindsey look all around the chamber as he was orating gave me the sense that he was simply mugging for the cameras. i do hope i was wrong and he ran a good court today.

ETA: after reading through this thread and the myriad of tweets, kinda wish i woulda stuck it out. maybe i'll watch it later. thanks to all who contributed.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Asymmetrical warfare has been waged on us. Everything is too well timed and our collective enemies are out to destroy the country entirely. If you think what you have learned so far is bad, consider what you still do not know. Consider how long America has been occupied territory. Occupied by what? Here is a hint, the left and right paradigm is to keep us polarized and in perpetual local conflict, while the global liberal banking elite take control of everything. Creating a world without borders. Name one banker in history that was prosecuted for war crimes. Hitler required bankers. Whatever happened to those guys? Absolutely nothing. What happened to any of the bankers after 2008? They got richer and stronger. Now the businesses that remain are even more under their thumb. Everyone has a debt lever on them and choices are getting narrow. Businesses that carried zero debt are now on the hook due to the "pandemic". There is a one world religion. The global debt system. Nothing has changed since Hammurabi's Code. Enjoy, and good luck. New Babylon same as the old Babylon. The birthplace of trigonometry and actuary tables.

Edited by Reality Check
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Foxx said:

i started to watch it this morning and i couldn't take it. had to o outside and work on the garden improvements some more. watching Lindsey look all around the chamber as he was orating gave me the sense that he was simply mugging for the cameras. i do hope i was wrong and he ran a good court today.

ETA: after reading through this thread and the myriad of tweets, kinda wish i woulda stuck it out. maybe i'll watch it later. thanks to all who contributed.

I missed some of it, so I am not sure if this happened or not, with regard to Graham:

If so, I may have to change my earlier assessment.

• Like (+1) 1