The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 3/26/2020 at 5:26 AM, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

First, I long for the day when not every song has to be Whitney Houstonized with long, lilting octave busting “look at my vocal range” personalization.  It can be so beautiful, but it’s so overdone at this point I’m waiting for the next cycle of sound where a 7 word lyric doesn’t take 3 mins and 7 seconds to be sung. 

Second, one of my favorite hypocrisies in the world is a celebrity singing such a beautiful song about a world with no possessions and no countries, while glomming onto more sh$t, more houses with more square footage than they could ever possibly use. Just to dumb it up a bit more, they stare and sing into what likely is the latest iPhone, a product made on the backs of low-wage workers in foreign countries (with borders btw) for one of the great success stories of the modern capitalist era, with a product/distribution chain that must have an extraordinarily high carbon footprint. 

I imagine a world where people with 15 minutes of fame don’t stare creepily into a phone, and sing a song written by a multi-kaziilionaire about living in a commune, all tidy and nice in matching white Mao shirts, black pants and those freaky looking ballet slippers. 

And, in the spirit of the song, please imagine that in the above sentence, “fame” reads like this:  “Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy....ah faaaaAAAAAAYYYY.....FAAAAYYY—EEEEEEEEE......OOHH..oh...oh..Ayy......ummmmmmmmmm.......Faay.ay...um.”. 

May be one of the best posts I've read on this board. Spot on! 

Edited by Dante

1 minute ago, Dante said:

What do you make of this? WTF could this guy be more brazen?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/francis-predicts-he-wont-be-pope-for-long-says-he-misses-pizza/

Nice

I make of it that there is A LOT happening behind the scenes which we're not being told. I'll say that the (small) group of special operators I've become close to over the past few years are all completely silent. That alone doesn't mean much -- but in times past that only happens to this extent when they're active. 

Seems like a lot of the spook types/special operator types are REAL busy at the moment. Could be all 'Rona related matters (which in and of itself would be interesting), or it could be that the silent war continues to rage on despite the lockdown.

• Thank you (+1) 5

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

how can you tell the difference?

Coyotes are small. We get them on the hunting land all the time. I'd ***** if I ever saw a wolf there.  Apparently, besides the big size difference, there are differences in ears and snout, too. That eagle has a pretty big wingspan (over 6 feet).  If a coyote is under 2' tall, and a wolf is 3' tall... I donno, just looking at proportions the wolf is my guess.

I only ask because ... if it is a coyote, your interpretation could be correct in assuming more bad things are coming for those dealing in sex trafficking. If it is a wolf, it could be a different meaning. Or, maybe he just liked the photo? ?‍♂️

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I'm guessing a lot of people are asking the same questions, especially with news of the outbreak on the carrier in the Indian Ocean.

• Like (+1) 1