The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

27 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

That's called "speaking in stereo". Kerry is the Bose of speaking out of both sides of his mouth. It's almost surround sound.

what with all the ***** coming out of his ass, that's what is also known as 2.1.

Edited by Foxx

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Does this guy think that "explanation" make the Obama administration look competent? 

not sure i understand the question, unless it's sarcasm? i don't think he was defending the Oministration. could be i was reading it wrong?

Edited by Foxx
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

not sure i understand the question, unless it's sarcasm? i don't think he was defending the Oministration. could be i was reading it wrong?

Maybe I read it wrong. It seems like a "this is why it was done" sort of explanation to me. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I think it was 25% him defending the Oministration, 75% him defending his own stupidity/CYA because Trump called him out on it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Maybe I read it wrong. It seems like a "this is why it was done" sort of explanation to me. 

7 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

I think it was 25% him defending the Oministration, 75% him defending his own stupidity/CYA because Trump called him out on it.

my read was that while explaining some of the nuances, he effectively was throwing the Oministration under the bus.

he says that while the agreement was holding the Iranians in check, at most all it was doing was kicking the can down the road and that was why the agreement was opposed by many. it also says that the Oministration settled on a deal that didn't prevent Iran from being able to build a N-bomb. 

re-read parts 12 through 17.

:shrug:

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1