The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

... Of course not, instead you were trying to work with him to kill more innocents, traffic weapons and dope into CONUS, all so that you could get that sweet deal which had no hope of stopping a nuclear Iran. 

(while spying on Americans, Congress, and reporters to assure they'd go along with it, of course... but "scandal free!")

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Of course not, instead you were trying to work with him to kill more innocents, traffic weapons and dope into CONUS, all so that you could get that sweet deal which had no hope of stopping a nuclear Iran. 

(while spying on Americans, Congress, and reporters to assure they'd go along with it, of course... but "scandal free!")

So what's the Narrative?

Should we thank Obama for killing Soleimani or is the Intel Community raysis for not providing the intel so Obama could kill him?

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In light of the Benghazi fiasco I wonder who she thinks she's fooling?

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Remember when the Obama administration finally got bin Laden, and Colin Powell said on Fox that "The Bush administration was not presented with an opportunity by our intelligence community or by the US Military to strike Osama bin Laden?"

Yeah, neither does anyone else.

What a thin-skinned bunch of pansy-ass insecure children the Obama administration was.  :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 5

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yeah, not presented with an opportunity, just blew up an Israeli attempt on Soleimani by warning Iran about it in 2015.

• Like (+1) 2

And this is new:

Prosecutors in Los Angeles have brought an indictment against the producer Harvey Weinstein, charging him with sex crimes, even as his trial on similar charges began in New York City, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.

Last week, a spokesman for the Los Angeles district attorney’s office said it had eight cases under review. The new indictment was unsealed in Los Angeles on Monday, just hours after Mr. Weinstein, who recently had back surgery, hobbled into a Manhattan courtroom with a walker for the start of his rape trial, the people said.

• Thank you (+1) 3

On 1/3/2020 at 11:08 AM, Hedge said:

The accompanying interview has also been released:

Tammy Garcia has a story Hollywood doesn't want you to hear... And today, I am humbled and honored to bring you her story. There is only one way to end the sexual abuse of children that is systemic in Hollywood, and that's to fully expose it, naming not just the perpetrators, but those who knew, and those who covered it up, no matter how powerful.

• Thank you (+1) 3

On 1/4/2020 at 9:05 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Did we just learn something new?

And Iraq had WMDs....

Administrations will say whatever is necessary to justify the endless wars. 

This suggests to me @Deranged Rhino that the Deep State has won.  The plan all along was to take down those countries that are simultaneously enemies of Israel and not under the thumb of US influence.  Trump is no different than his predecessors in this respect....

2 hours ago, TPS said:

And Iraq had WMDs....

This suggests to me @Deranged Rhino that the Deep State has won.  The plan all along was to take down those countries that are simultaneously enemies of Israel and not under the thumb of US influence.  Trump is no different than his predecessors in this respect....

Oh goody...so this is a Deep State judo move with Trump doing the bidding of Saudi Arabia? 

Christ. 

1 minute ago, John Adams said:

Oh goody...so this is a Deep State judo move with Trump doing the bidding of Saudi Arabia? 

Christ. 

Of Malaysia.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

(You know, railing against it only encourages the stupid.  You have to embrace it, then escalate it.)

2 hours ago, TPS said:

And Iraq had WMDs....

Until it happens, it's just bluster. Pushed by dishonest partisans with agendas, not objective newspeople. 

What's been going on in Iran has been a three year campaign. And it's entirely different than what's been done/attempted before. 

Inside out change, led by the people, is not the same as forced regime change marching across borders. One has a chance to work, and promote lasting (necessary) change. The other is always a disaster. We're not doing the latter (yet). If we do, my voice will be the first to go against it.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Until it happens, it's just bluster. Pushed by dishonest partisans with agendas, not objective newspeople. 

What's been going on in Iran has been a three year campaign. And it's entirely different than what's been done/attempted before. 

Inside out change, led by the people, is not the same as forced regime change marching across borders. One has a chance to work, and promote lasting (necessary) change. The other is always a disaster. We're not doing the latter (yet). If we do, my voice will be the first to go against it.

You do realize that, ultimately, no matter how the Mullahs go down, we are going to be involved in a military campaign that includes attacking sites along the Iranian coast to keep the Straits of Hormuz open and tanker traffic unmolested?  

That's a virtual certainty.  They won't lose power without threatening world oil supplies.  We will step up to defend Europe's, China's, and Japan's supplies, as we're still the only nation that can project power globally.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, DC Tom said:

You do realize that, ultimately, no matter how the Mullahs go down, we are going to be involved in a military campaign that includes attacking sites along the Iranian coast to keep the Straits of Hormuz open and tanker traffic unmolested?  

That's a virtual certainty.  They won't lose power without threatening world oil supplies.  We will step up to defend Europe's, China's, and Japan's supplies, as we're still the only nation that can project power globally.

I do. And it'll be done with our allies in a limited fashion from the outside (and covertly from within). 

It won't be done with shock and awe, troops marching across borders, and a lengthy occupation. The people are going to do it themselves, and have been for two plus years, with surgical assistance from the US/Israel/GCC. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I do. And it'll be done with our allies in a limited fashion from the outside (and covertly from within). 

It won't be done with shock and awe, troops marching across borders, and a lengthy occupation. The people are going to do it themselves, and have been for two plus years, with surgical assistance from the US/Israel/GCC. 

Too bad.  When it comes to that, it probably should be done with shock and awe.  When applying military force...don't do it halfway.  Overkill is underrated.

Seriously.  If it comes to bombing artillery and missile sites on the coast - and I truly believe it will - that should be a full campaign across the area of Iran to dismantle their entire C3 and AD system.  You can't just blunt the pointy end of the spear.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Too bad.  When it comes to that, it probably should be done with shock and awe.  When applying military force...don't do it halfway.  Overkill is underrated.

Seriously.  If it comes to bombing artillery and missile sites on the coast - and I truly believe it will - that should be a full campaign across the area of Iran to dismantle their entire C3 and AD system.  You can't just blunt the pointy end of the spear.

Oh, I'm sure they won't half ass it if/when it comes to that. All I'm saying is it won't be occupation/ground war done on our own.