The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Gary Busey said:

I swear I am JA - I swear

We’ll sweet ***** Buffalo Bill. If you’re JA, then what the ***** are you wasting time here for? You got a game to prepare for. You’re going to face the Pissburg Stealer’s really tough defense and you’re not studying your game plan?  WTF?

And this is what it's all about. 

They rigged the court to spy on an innocent American (who was a CIA asset FIGHTING Russians), smeared him in public as a Russian agent in order to get a warrant -- not to spy on him, but his boss MONTHS after he left the campaign. 

That's not bias. 

That's not just illegal. 

That's a coup. 

Pay no mind to those saying this report was nothing. They're lying because they are complicit in pushing a lie on the American people for money and status for THREE YEARS. 

***** each and every last one of them -- and their enablers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And this is what it's all about. 

They rigged the court to spy on an innocent American (who was a CIA asset FIGHTING Russians), smeared him in public as a Russian agent in order to get a warrant -- not to spy on him, but his boss MONTHS after he left the campaign. 

That's not bias. 

That's not just illegal. 

That's a coup. 

Pay no mind to those saying this report was nothing. They're lying because they are complicit in pushing a lie on the American people for money and status for THREE YEARS. 

***** each and every last one of them -- and their enablers. 

The report isn't nothing, but it is written so that people can call it nothing.  That is on purpose by lap dog Horowitz.  Nothing, however, is EXACTLY what will be done with the report.  Not a thing.

Up next, Beardy McGee and his cornucopia of strongly worded letters.

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Another JA/Gary/Tibs narrative gets killed (again)

Never went to Prague. 

If he never went to Prague, the entire hacking/collusion story goes bye-bye... yet they got several renewals after this was disproven. Why? 

Because this wasn't about stopping Trump/Russia. It was about overthrowing a legally elected POTUS because they disagreed with the peoples' vote. 

Making up more stories about me. I'll yet again challenge you to link me to where I said I thought Steele was credible.  

You will again run away. 

I've got i think 6-7 link challenges pending for you. Your narratives about me look more fictional every day. This report really got you down eh? Cracking a bit?

13 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flight finally cleared. Headed off into the great blue yonder with more reading to do. 

This board is all about you. Please let us know when you take your morning constitutional. We need up to the minute updates on your life.

You matter DR! 

Edited by John Adams

My takeaway is that the entire thing is like a caste system.  Certain people/types are allowed certain privileges based on their standing in the system.  Hillary for example, is on the top of the food chain and can literally do anything.  She can hide her correspondence from view, regardless of law or the care she takes with it.  If "caught", it doesn't matter.  A lower member of the system, in this case lap dog Comey, sweeps it under the rug.

This is all oversimplified but people higher on the ladder can abuse people below them depending on how far down they are.  Obama's mockery of Romney about Russia is a simple example.  It was immediately protected even though patently absurd.  Romney had status but not like Obama.  Clinton could have bought opposition research on Cruz for example and had it leak into public perception.  But Cruz has status so this could have only gone so far.  There is no way that Cruz would have been investigated for what amounts to treason based on something made up.  Cruz is lower on the ladder, but he is on it.  

Trump, despite his net worth, isn't on the ladder.  You aren't and I'm not.  There are no limits when the system goes after someone who is not on the ladder.  The Comeys/Pages/Strzoks/whoevers are on the ladder.  They are low and both fantasize about being higher and bask in the "glory" of being on it.  They are weak people and pathetic.  But, they can do whatever they want to people not on the ladder and the rest of it will protect them from any real harm.  For some, their own status is imperceptible.  They are convinced they are doing the right thing in a Stockholm Syndrome sort of way.  

This is why I don't view what is going on as purely political.  What is happening to Trump couldn't happen to Bush, Pelosi, etc.  It could happen to a lesser extent with Cruz, Sanders and others.  The proxy of Trump via Kavanaugh was an interesting story.  It's not political.  It is a system that has grown out of control for far too long and it is protecting itself.  There are many people knowingly supporting it and others doing so unknowingly.  What they share is a belief, conscious or unconscious, is that regular people are not equipped to understand their complicated and critical world.  They are above it all.  This is ingrained in them and will never disappear.  

It is why Horowitz report leaves room for interpretation and exoneration of people CLEARLY overstepping any reasonable boundaries and why Beardy McGee will do nothing.  I'm not really a fan of Trump, I'm not sure if he is knowingly exposing this ugliness or accidentally doing so out of jealousy or insecurity.  It doesn't really matter.  It is "good" that it is being exposed but it is an elephant that now has one of its toenails in the daylight but is still standing behind a giant barrier.  

I am genuinely confused by smart people who are comfortable with this and willingly deny it because people with their ideologies hold the power.  That's sad to me.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

... I am genuinely confused by smart people who are comfortable with this and willingly deny it because people with their ideologies hold the power.  That's sad to me.

we should all be rooting for transparency. shine light into all those dark crevices, what is to fear other then the exposure of right or wrong doing.

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

I am genuinely confused by smart people who are comfortable with this and willingly deny it because people with their ideologies hold the power.  That's sad to me.

It's their religion, and last 3 years are exposing some inconvenient truths.  Not everyone is willing to repent, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.   Exactly the reason many Western communists remained loyal lo Stalinism, even after the news came out of fake trials, murders, and gulags.    The ideology trumps a few inconsequential lives. 

• Like (+1) 2