The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

https://twitter.com/cygnetstar16/status/1203255116549234688

Leaked NHS trade talk documents are accurate but interpreted 'disgracefully', Liam Fox says

Leaked minutes detailing UK-US trade talks which Labour claims showed the NHS is "up for sale" were legitimate but interpreted incorrectly, international trade secretary Liam Fox has said. 

Jeremy Corbyn shared 451 pages detailing meetings about UK-US trade last week  and insisted they showed the service would be part of post-Brexit discussions under a Tory Government. 

The Conservatives have frequently denied it would do so, stating the NHS would be off limit for discussions, with cabinet ministers rejecting the idea of privatising the institution. 

Asked about the validity of the documents, Dr Fox told Sky: "The documents, as far as I know, will be genuine minutes, I've no reason to presume that they're not."  ...

:lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

But not to JA or his alts. Nope. The media told him it's fine, so did the corrupt liars in the IC. And JA says, "their word is good enough for me because they're experts". 

This is what happens when you don't think for yourself. You get exposed as being an unrepentant asshat. 

• Like (+1) 1