The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So the DemoRat Party has now thrown all resemblance of the 4th Amendment out the window too? THIS America, is exactly why the Founders made us a Republic, and not a Democracy! And that Democrat Party has taken that majority rule bullsh1t way too far!

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Luckily we'll get to hear directly from Barr and Durham on this without the filter of any media. 

Where is Huber in all of this? Haven't heard from him in forever it seems while Barr and Durham get the heat... 

Edited by Cinga

4 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Where is Huber in all of this? Haven't heard from him in forever it seems while Barr and Durham get the heat... 

Huber's investigation was folded into Durham's. He turned over 500k+ worth of subpoenaed documents about 5 months ago. It was never clarified which of the several probes he was headed he turned over to Durham, but it's assumed (and confirmed to me by DOJ personnel) that it was at least three: the CFI/CF investigation, the felony leak investigation, and the look into the use of USIC OCONUS lures. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

what can't they do to ordinary citizens? really? come on...

i think that if you are in the public service eye, yeah, all your communications should be subject to oversight.

Subject to oversight by the leadership of the majority party in your own branch?

I wonder if there were parties in Europe that resorted to these tactics?  I think in the 1930's or something like that.  I'm not really good at history, but will offer an opinion anyway.

• Haha (+1) 1