The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

I am sure he was honest and forthcoming. <_<

Australian media reporting that US atty Durham has interviewed Alexander Downer

U.S. attorney John Durham is running an investigation into the Russia hoax that has been almost airtight.  A fragment of information on his activities, however, comes our way via Australian media.

</snip>

Former Australian foreign affairs minister Alexander Downer has reportedly told a US investigator he did not try to bring down Donald Trump during the 2016 US presidential election.

US Attorney John Durham, tasked with investigating the origins of the probe into Russian influence in the election, is understood to have interviewed Mr Downer in London last month and reviewed a confidential Australian diplomatic cable to clarify Australia's role, The Australian reports.

Mr Durham is also believed to have interviewed Australian diplomat Erika Thompson, who arranged and attended the Downer-Papadopoulos meeting.

He is understood to have asked Mr Downer whether he knew Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese academic who told Mr Papa­dopoulos the Russian govern­ment had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am sure he was honest and forthcoming. <_<

Australian media reporting that US atty Durham has interviewed Alexander Downer

U.S. attorney John Durham is running an investigation into the Russia hoax that has been almost airtight.  A fragment of information on his activities, however, comes our way via Australian media.

</snip>

Former Australian foreign affairs minister Alexander Downer has reportedly told a US investigator he did not try to bring down Donald Trump during the 2016 US presidential election.

US Attorney John Durham, tasked with investigating the origins of the probe into Russian influence in the election, is understood to have interviewed Mr Downer in London last month and reviewed a confidential Australian diplomatic cable to clarify Australia's role, The Australian reports.

Mr Durham is also believed to have interviewed Australian diplomat Erika Thompson, who arranged and attended the Downer-Papadopoulos meeting.

He is understood to have asked Mr Downer whether he knew Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese academic who told Mr Papa­dopoulos the Russian govern­ment had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton.

</snip>

Dearlove is who he needs to speak to re Downing. 

He was his handler.

• Thank you (+1) 3

JIM HANSON: Alex Vindman Is Living, Breathing Proof That The Deep State Exists, And It Is Corrupt.

The game is fixed in DC: politicians come and go, but the bureaucracy chugs along protecting and advancing its own interests. Two perfect examples unfolded in the most recent presidencies. Barack Obama chose a nuclear deal with Iran as the legacy achievement of his foreign policy. He pursued it relentlessly to our detriment, both in actual ability to stop Iran from getting nukes, and in subjugating our entire foreign policy to this one goal.

The Deep State loved it. They were all in on his side, and the media had never more completely acted as palace scribes dutifully parroting every administration talking point and obfuscating or attacking contrary views. They faithfully misinformed the public to the best of their ability, and in the end Obama, the bureaucrats, and the media rammed the deal through while the American public showed 2-1 disapproval. It was a victory for the Deep State.

Shift forward to the 2016 election campaign and the collusion between Democrats and Deep Staters to stop the Trump train and then, after it left Inauguration Station, to derail it. The Trump-Russia witch hunt is an egregious example of the power of the state being abused for partisan political purposes.

Read the whole thing.

• Thank you (+1) 2

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/former-senior-alstom-executive-convicted-trial-violating-foreign-corrupt-practices-act

A former senior executive with Alstom S.A. (Alstom), a French power and transportation company, was found guilty today for his role in a multi-year, multimillion-dollar foreign bribery scheme and a related money laundering scheme.

Assistant Attorney General Brian A. Benczkowski of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, U.S. Attorney John H. Durham of the District of Connecticut and Assistant Director in Charge Timothy R. Slater of the FBI’s Washington Field Office made the announcement.

• Thank you (+1) 1

There's a lot of rumors going around with regards to an open FBI investigation into Ed Buck and Adam Schiff -- including a lot about Schiff going in costume to Buck's Egyptian themed parties. I have yet to be able to confirm ANY of that from local and federal officials in LA whom I know and trust. Not a word. Would it shock me if it's true? Nope. Not with what I know about Schiff and Buck. But this really feels too easy -- so I advise a HUGE grain of salt for the moment if you run across those kinds of stories. 

https://truepundit.com/clinton-whistleblower-feds-probe-adam-schiff-dressed-like-egyptian-at-bizarre-sacrafice-parties-at-ed-bucks-meth-mansion/

I like the guy who runs TP -- think he's a good egg for the most part, and as former FBI he knows a lot about specific topics. He also has a tendency to go all in on stories outside his expertise when it suits his particular view of the world... So I'm withholding judgment for now until I can confirm any bit of this.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Jonathan “Jessica” Yaniv, who calls himself a lesbian, is best known for trying to force girls to Brazilian wax his male genitalia lest they be sued for “discrimination.” But he has other means of advancing the liberal sexual agenda — like promoting a nude swim that offers free admission for children:

S_YGJuTO_bigger.jpg

This is actually an interesting event.. at the Newton Wave Pool on Saturday. Good job for allowing this @CityofSurrey. Great to see inclusiveness and more inclusiveness on Sunday too! We're all human.

From the linked event page:

Admission:
Adults: $12.00 at event, $10.00 online.
Children (under 18) : free. …
Skinnydipper swims at Newton Wave Pool are nude only.

This takes place monthly in Surrey, British Columbia. Evidently the police are fine with it.

Yes, I am aware that there has been nudists events for forever, but the promotion of this strikes me as creepy 

• Thank you (+1) 2

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Means almost nothing.  Everyone challenges contract awards these days.  There was no way Amazon was letting this go unchallenged.  And yes, they're going to challenge it on "Orange Man Bad" grounds.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1