The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Screw that redacted bull#### on the whistleblower's name! He/She has accused the President of the United States of wrongdoing and if this is going to trial in the Senate, the American People have a right, and NEED TO KNOW who thew accuser is, as well as anyone he/she supposedly got info from, the second and third hand sources.

I'll be damned if there is going to be an impeachment without the subject, Trump, and us knowing who the accuser is!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you don't care and find these discussions irrelevant, why follow or comment?

Because he's not a serious person and has nothing to offer. That makes him feel bad about himself, so he must project his own shortcomings onto others. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

If you don't care and find these discussions irrelevant, why follow or comment?

so you all know the discussion is real.  I mean, if a bunch of weirdos just kept talking about this nonsense themselves online without any outside voices, how would you even know you exist?

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Because he's not a serious person and has nothing to offer. That makes him feel bad about himself, so he must project his own shortcomings onto others. 

me no serious.  ME SILLY ?

id love to go around and think of myself as a serious person lol.  What a goof I’d be!

2 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

so you all know the discussion is real.  I mean, if a bunch of weirdos just kept talking about this nonsense themselves online without any outside voices, how would you even know you exist?

me no serious.  ME SILLY ?

id love to go around and think of myself as a serious person lol.  What a goof I’d be!

Following along, I saw you could not be bothered to read any source documents, but "as an attorney " *cough*yeahright*cough* that is normally the first course of action when determining truth versus lies. I am curious as to what you see your roll as in PPP? Concerned troll? Simply a troll? Village idiot? ?