The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Says a guy who posts pages of “content” to 14 readers (not counting 3rd since he barely counts as literate) of a Bills politics board. 

You are are the man here. Doing such important things!

You were actually somewhat more interesting when you were crusading for gay marriage. Weren't you John Adams then?

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Coming from the guy who needs to buy a family plot to fit all the voices inside his head.

test.thumb.png.a65a27198d312770d06763fbfcbb2855.png

I don't want to get involved in this pissing match, but I've got to admit, this is pretty damn funny.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

True story. Now i'm going to log back over and delete the Trump and Russia thread.

Tempting just to amuse myself with all the conspiracy nonsense about me being McGee but the Prom King is in there saying that the Intel community was wrong in concluding Russia interfered in our election so it’s worth leaving up. 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Tempting just to amuse myself with all the conspiracy nonsense about me being McGee but the Prom King is in there saying that the Intel community was wrong in concluding Russia interfered in our election so it’s worth leaving up. 

Lol a Facebook page is interfering in our election.  They also probably interfered in the Clover Vallley Idaho prom king vote on snapchat too huh?  What a joke.