The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

59 minutes ago, Foxx said:

today, with all the things that are ongoing, my mind wanders back to the Bush Sr. funeral and the possible note they all got.

i'm not sure there was any "deep state" meaning to that note.  It may have been as simple as a Presidential "Thank You" note for attending the funeral.  

A note on Presidential letterhead signed by the 45th President of the United States.  Not President Hillary Rodham-Clinton nor President Jeb! Bush.  Signed by President Donald J Trump, who thanks you for attending

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

i'm not sure there was any "deep state" meaning to that note.  It may have been as simple as a Presidential "Thank You" note for attending the funeral.  

A note on Presidential letterhead signed by the 45th President of the United States.  Not President Hillary Rodham-Clinton nor President Jeb! Bush.  Signed by President Donald J Trump, who thanks you for attending

yeah, i dunno. you could be right but with the reaction from several of the attendees (though, to be sure, not all reacted the same way), it would seem that there was something more than just a Presidential letterhead and his signature.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, realtruelove said:

Why hasn't the Ellen Ratner story broke anywhere?  Not even Fox News.

It isn't a secret. I posted the links on the last page. 

On 7/15/2019 at 4:26 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

Page 1
Page 2

Lawsuit outs Ellen Ratner as source for Seth Rich information

Fox News news analyst Ellen Ratner relayed information from Wikileaks founder Julian Assange to Texas businessman Ed Butowsky regarding Seth Rich’s role in transferring emails to Wikileaks, according to an amended lawsuit that I filed this morning on behalf of Mr. Butowsky.

Although Ms. Ratner appears on Fox News, she is by no means a Republican or a conservative, and her role in the Seth Rich saga (like that of journalist Sy Hersh) obliterates the Democratic narrative that right-wing zealots fabricated the story about Mr. Rich leaking emails from the Democratic National Committee.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

This doesn't sound right, but I've been out of high school too long to prove you wrong...

Just remember that 84% of statistics are made up on the spot 52% of the time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

Just remember that 84% of statistics are made up on the spot 52% of the time.

ahh yes, but don't forget that the other 73% are pre-formed ahead of time to appear made up on the spot, 82% of the time.

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

ahh yes, but don't forget that the other 73% are pre-formed ahead of time to appear made up on the spot, 82% of the time.

Yes, but only in 65% of cases.

• Like (+1) 1