The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

On 7/9/2019 at 1:44 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Laufman going down...

Prosecutors say they will 'reassess' position on Flynn sentencing after former partner's trial

Federal prosecutors on Wednesday expressed uncertainty at how the recent decision by the government to drop former national security adviser Michael Flynn as a trial witness against his former business partner should impact his sentence. 

Prosecutors in Washington, D.C., wrote in a new court filing that they plan to "reassess" their position on what sentence Flynn should receive after the trial of his onetime business partner Bijan Kian, also known as Bijan Rafiekian.

They noted the defense could still call Flynn as a witness at Kian's trial.

</snip>

On 7/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

One of the two sources said Horowitz’s investigators appear to have found Steele’s information sufficiently credible to have to extend the investigation. Its completion date is now unclear.

Edited by Albwan

11 minutes ago, Albwan said:

One of the two sources said Horowitz’s investigators appear to have found Steele’s information sufficiently credible to have to extend the investigation. Its completion date is now unclear.

That’s still very unconfirmed and unlikely (the credibility part of that report, not the delay/reason. It’s reporter generated conclusion. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

That’s still very unconfirmed and unlikely (the credibility part of that report, not the delay/reason. It’s reporter generated conclusion. 

Yea I figured that, I noticed a bunch of sites running stories with that bent citing reuters.

Sounded a bit fishy tho yea.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:
2 hours ago, Albwan said:

What if Steele flipped? That could be basis for finding the information he shared to be credible. Aside from that, or catching him in other lies they want to prove, I don't see why that would delay the investigation (but what ISN'T delaying the investigation at this point?). I'm sure they were anticipating him sticking to a script and would not glean anything new from it, so if that assumption is correct, it would be an expected outcome and not push the needle any further in either direction IMO.

Although flipping would be dangerous as long as HRC and her minions remain at large.

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You don't say? 

Judicial Watch really does great work. This is amazing:

In 2017, Judicial Watch sued Montgomery County, Maryland, to gain access to voter registration data it was refusing to release despite the fact the NVRA mandates that it be publicly available. Montgomery County has a voter registration rate exceeding 100%. Last fall, Maryland’s attorney general, Brian Frosh, put forth a remarkable court filing demanding that Judicial Watch “identify any Russian nationals or agents of the Russian government with whom you have communicated concerning this lawsuit.” :blink:

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Judicial Watch really does great work. This is amazing:

In 2017, Judicial Watch sued Montgomery County, Maryland, to gain access to voter registration data it was refusing to release despite the fact the NVRA mandates that it be publicly available. Montgomery County has a voter registration rate exceeding 100%. Last fall, Maryland’s attorney general, Brian Frosh, put forth a remarkable court filing demanding that Judicial Watch “identify any Russian nationals or agents of the Russian government with whom you have communicated concerning this lawsuit.” :blink:

Is that the new "race card?" Accuse them of working with the Russians to deflect from the fact that they do not want to answer the question. That's TOC-level stupid.

I did a search of "Dutroux" but nothing came up.  I was surprised that it hasn't been discussed here?  This article was in one of my news feeds this morning, and there is so much more to it than the topic itself....

The Belgian case of Marc Dutroux

This case is worse than Epstein's but has parallels.  It makes me wonder if Epstein's case will end similarly--is the cabal so entrenched they will have the power to limit the damage? For those who doubt the possibility of vast conspiracies, asking how it is possible they can keep them suppressed, this is a good example.  I hope to God that @Deranged Rhino is right about Trump being part of an attempt to expose this vile *****.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, TPS said:

I did a search of "Dutroux" but nothing came up.  I was surprised that it hasn't been discussed here?  This article was in one of my news feeds this morning, and there is so much more to it than the topic itself....

The Belgian case of Marc Dutroux

This case is worse than Epstein's but has parallels.  It makes me wonder if Epstein's case will end similarly--is the cabal so entrenched they will have the power to limit the damage? For those who doubt the possibility of vast conspiracies, asking how it is possible they can keep them suppressed, this is a good example.  I hope to God that @Deranged Rhino is right about Trump being part of an attempt to expose this vile *****.  

That article - and the first picture - makes me curious...

Has anyone ever been acquitted who's had to wear a bullet-proof vest to his own trial?

https://amgreatness.com/2019/07/11/jilted-again-the-nevertrump-left-alliance-crumbles/

The political misfits known as NeverTrumpers are begging for allies ahead of next year’s presidential election—and, as usual, they aren’t looking to the Right.

This collection of failed magazine editors, Iraq War propagandists, washed-up columnists, Russian collusion pimps, and losing campaign consultants have dogged Donald Trump and his supporters for three years. While some anti-Trump “conservatives” who contributed to National Review’s infamous “Against Trump” issue in early 2016 have become supporters of the president, others cannot let go—but their obstinance is less about principle and more about grift: Acting as the useful conservative idiot for the Washington Post or MSNBC has breathed new life into once stale careers and burned reputations.

Despite making repeated threats and floating the names of several potential candidates, they have failed to produce a legitimate primary challenger to Trump. (Bill Kristol, the de facto head of NeverTrump Inc., last year claimed he was building a “war machine” to take on Trump in 2020, making this yet another war Kristol waged from the sidelines and lost.)

:lol:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1