The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Send me your account numbers and pin and I'll get you the money promptly!

There must be at least $10,000 in the account when we verify it, so that we know that it's real.

Edited by Koko78

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

There must be at least $10,000 in the account when we verify it, so that we know that it's real.

What's this "we" shitabout? $10,000 in the account? Ya think that might tip Tom off?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

What's this "we" shitabout? $10,000 in the account? Ya think that might tip Tom off?

"We" as in those who are seeking to restore Tom's wrongfully missing $10,000,000. It would be completely irresponsible to deposit that much money into a bank account without first verifying that it is, in fact, a valid bank account. We need to make Tom whole, it's the right thing to do.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

"We" as in those who are seeking to restore Tom's wrongfully missing $10,000,000. It would be completely irresponsible to deposit that much money into a bank account without first verifying that it is, in fact, a valid bank account. We need to make Tom whole, it's the right thing to do.

Tomwhole? I like it.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/3/2019 at 4:00 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Uh-oh

Direct ties to Bill Clinton: 

D8KXEgKUYAAInd0.jpg

D8KXEgLV4AANGUl.jpg

Escobar, Casper Melanoma, some chubbo wearing Greg Brady's bad luck tiki and Tommy from Goodfellas in this massive open body of water and they are close enough to press tater tots.  That's just weird, and they should all be indicted for assaulting my eyes. They can throw the book at the rhino too as far as I'm concerned. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Haha (+1) 1

Alabama Lawmakers Pass Bill Requiring Chemical Castration Of Child Molesters

“I had people call me in the past when I introduced it and said, ‘Don’t you think this is inhumane?’ I asked them, ‘What’s more inhumane than when you take a little infant child and you sexually molest that infant child when the child cannot defend themselves or get away, and they have to go through all the things they have to go through?’ If you want to talk about inhumane, that’s inhumane,” Hurst told WIAT.

• Like (+1) 1

Leader of Mexican Church La Luz Del Mundo Charged With Child Rape, Human Trafficking in SoCal

The fundamentalist Christian church, whose name translates to The Light of the World, was founded in 1926 by García’s grandfather. It has been the subject of child sex abuse allegations for years but authorities in Mexico have never filed criminal charges. It has more than 15,000 churches in 58 countries, according to its website.

García — who was a minister in Los Angeles and other parts of Southern California before becoming the church’s leader — coerced the victims into performing sex acts by telling them that refusing would be going against God, authorities said.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Wow, surprised that CNN would air his comments.  Some of that doesn't fit the CNN narrative for the past couple years.  FISA abuse, working for the FBI, work paid for by Democrats?  What say you Don lemon?

• Like (+1) 1