The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Stop trying to project onto others that which you may be vulnerable to yourself!  Of course that is the Democratic party way so no one should be surprised.

You sound stupid. 

20 hours ago, Foxx said:

more on the push to normalize pedophilia...

Mainstream Media Normalizing Pedophilia in Reality Show, Calling it “Age Gap Love”

Last year, TFTP reported how a disturbing push was made to attempt to normalize pedophilia as a mainstream “sexual orientation.” The move involved pedophiles rebranding themselves as “Minor Attracted Persons,” with the hope that they will be accepted as part of the LGBT community. It was somewhat effective as multiple outlets reported it like it was okay. While this incident was extremely disturbing, even more worrisome is that this normalization appears to be spreading. Now, mainstream media is accused of promoting pedophilia by referring to it as “age-gap love” in a reality show.

In one of the most disturbing moments we’ve ever seen promoted on television, the UK’s Channel 5 — which is owned by the media leviathan, Viacom — is promoting the relationship between a 16-year-old girl and a 44-year-old man. Instead of calling this what it is, the television network called it age-gap love.

While the legal age of consent in the UK is 16, the program admits that the affection Andy had toward his child wife Beth began well before this age.

“Originally a friend of her Mum and over the years became close to her children too,” the program says as innocent music plays in the background as if this sort of thing is entirely acceptable.

“But once she reached the age of 16, he decided to give this controversial relationship a go,” it continues. What this actually means is that Andy had been attracted to Beth well before her legal age of consent and only after he could no longer go to jail for it, he became public with his sick desires.

“The woman is 19 in the video. If they’d met for the first time when she was 19, it would be weird but not criminal or evil. But he knew her since a child and they started “dating” when she was 16. That’s called grooming and abuse. Dude is a pedophile. This is horrific,” writer Matt Walsh pointed out. ...

https://twitter.com/channel5_tv/status/1132618639352377344

Disgusting. At least 3 times within that short clip it is mentioned that the whole thing was the girls idea. So, apparently the pedophile can be absolved because the child seemingly wanted this to happen (and that is even discounting that she was more than likely groomed for this for years). One of the few times I wouldn't mind vigilante justice is dealing with these types of demented people. They should be afraid every time they walk down the street.

• Like (+1) 5

8 hours ago, McGee Return TD said:

Attention #deepstaters

I hope the wacky rhinoceros live tweets this tonight

i look forward to him announcing a new arena attendance record of somewhere close to 200 thousand people inside! 

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I don't like how this was shot or cut up (curious what was left out) but this woman goes off on Amash. 

(cued up to 58 seconds in)

This must be the response that 26CP said he was waiting for (with unbated breath) when a black man called out Amashedpotato about his irrational criticism of POTUS Trump. 

I see that he’s yearning for us all to watch the leprechaun’s show tonight. 

Lets all get in our jammies stoke up the fire in the fireplace, and get some hot chocolate so we can watch with bated-breath the “news” (that we’ve known about for over a year) that the Republican Presidential Campaign was SPIED upon by the FBI!  

Oh Lordy! Wish we had known about this sooner!

Edited by Nanker

PPP -- 2.5 years ahead of the curve and going strong. 

This should be checkmate for the FISA investigators. The FBI did not include this in the FISA applications, despite having worked with Page just a few months before they submitted the application. 

But more, it exposes how corrupt the entire narrative was from the start. Page was never a Russian asset, he was always a US Intelligence asset (ONI). That's a major part of the story that was withheld from the public because it, like the "leak v hack" revelation, guts the entire conspiracy narrative and exposes it for the dirty trick it was.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's jointly held, with Chelsea.

Now that the Clinton Foundation's donations are drying up and they're under federal investigation, I can't help wondering if it isn't some vehicle for laundering donations for Chelsea from their Hollywood supporters.  

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's jointly held, with Chelsea.

Now that the Clinton Foundation's donations are drying up and they're under federal investigation, I can't help wondering if it isn't some vehicle for laundering donations for Chelsea from their Hollywood supporters.  

She should be made to live on her Admiral's salary.

5 minutes ago, KevinRome said:

DR, is there anything you’re hearing that’s in-line with this:

I've been digging into that since yesterday when there were all sorts of outages throughout the country -- I haven't seen/heard anything to confirm it, and don't have the technical background to do much of a deep dive.

That said, the Google in NK component of the above is a very real story I've spent time on. The working theory (and I stress theory because it's cobbled together from actual news reports of Schmidt's visit to the DPRK in 2013 -- https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/jan/07/google-eric-schmidt-trip-pyongyang   https://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/08/world/asia/bill-richardson-and-eric-schmidt-of-google-visit-north-korea.html  -- and intelligence types trying to fill in the blanks) is that Schmidt set up a private server/network inside the DPRK for various cabal types to communicate with each other in a way that would avoid being collected by NSA and 5 eye SIGINT sniffers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1