The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Food for thought. 

(no idea who this guy is -- but it's a good 8 minutes)

William Alfred "Bill" Whittle is an American conservative political commentator and YouTuber. He has made videos for PJ Media as the presenter of Afterburner and The Firewall, and as co-host of Right Angle with Stephen Green and Scott Ott, his former fellow co-hosts of Trifecta. Whittle has also produced videos and writing for other outlets, such as the NRA. He is a former National Review Online contributor and has been a guest on the Fox News Channel, The Dennis Miller Show, Sun TV, and nationa

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Billl+Whittle&form=PRHPC1&pc=HCTE&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=040d2d1bbe61496f9a91600b4f0a3405&sp=-1&pq=billl+whittle&sc=8-13&qs=n&sk=&cvid=040d2d1bbe61496f9a91600b4f0a3405

I've followed him for years, mainly through his old cohort, Scott Ott (FB friend) mentioned above.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

"ankle bracelet" I think is the implication

thanks. it would appear that something is definitely there but why would ol' Jerry be the recipient of an ankle bracelet?

1 hour ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Great question, perhaps @Deranged Rhino can explain?

Not really sure, it wouldn't shock me he's dirty (considering he's the highest paid congressman with years of achieving very little in terms of legislative achievements) -- which is why I doubt it's really a bracelet. (I'm not even sure that's from this year to be honest). 

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not really sure, it wouldn't shock me he's dirty (considering he's the highest paid congressman with years of achieving very little in terms of legislative achievements) -- which is why I doubt it's really a bracelet. (I'm not even sure that's from this year to be honest). 

Maybe he could spend some of his money on a tailor. I know it's difficult to dress someone shaped like the cross between a pear and an apple but the jacket came off the rack and was better suited for a size 54. Just shortening the sleeves doesn't work when the jacket extends to his knees. The slacks were the same way, designed for an offensive tackle but shortened for the water boy.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Drunk? Or a true medical issue?

She obviously downed half a handle of Jack just before grabbing the mike. Ladies and gentlemen, our US Speaker of the House!

2 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

"ankle bracelet" I think is the implication

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He didn't hesitate or equivocate. 

But it's just Trump being Trump... right?

(longer clip)

Now that he fell for drunken nancy's taunts, he's going to have to deal with this all the time now.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

Eh, not like this will stop those idiots. They admitted they were being paid to troll Trump (badly). They're just going to make more twitter accounts,

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If that's the starting batch -- then this is going to get real fun, real fast. 

So the FBI has taped conversations that were obtained without a warrant used to get a warrant?

27 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ankle holster? 

Could be, because as you know, gun control laws are only for the little people... 

But Edit.... weapons are illegal on the Hill

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1