The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

This thread as good a place as any.

NYS makes double jeopardy legal for people associated with Trump.

I always thought the Rs in the NYS Senate were worthless. Little did I know that they held back the crazy. The flip in November 2018 has lead to some egregious abuses of power by the Democrats in NYS (they control the Senate, Assembly, and Governorship, so all this insanity is on the Ds alone).

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I always thought the Rs in the NYS Senate were worthless. Little did I know that they held back the crazy. The flip in November 2018 has lead to some egregious abuses of power by the Democrats in NYS (they control the Senate, Assembly, and Governorship, so all this insanity is on the Ds alone).

Welcome to California! It’s a clown show of one party rule.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What a mess.

And yet nobody in MSM wants to get to the bottom of this because it implicates their butt buddies in the Democratic Party.

Only people like Sara Carter and John Solomon care to report any of this.

Five hundred filing in one day. That's a ballpark estimate of how many sexual abuse cases attorneys believe could be filed when a key part of the Child Victims Act takes effect later this summer and courts here across Western New York are already preparing.

"It's a fairly large filing. I don't remember anything similar in terms of the statute of limitations in the last 14 or 15 years," Administrative Judge Paula Feroleto for the 8th Judicial Circuit.

Starting on August 14 of this year, the statute of limitations on civil cases will be lifted for one year allowing victims of any age to seek justice, even if the abuse happened decades ago.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Starting on August 14 of this year, the statute of limitations on civil cases will be lifted for one year allowing victims of any age to seek justice, even if the abuse happened decades ago.

That is jacked up.  It's going to take years for the courts to work through the resulting backlog.  

STEAMED IN THE ROSE GARDEN

President Trump ejected from his meeting with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer to arrive at an agreement on infrastructure spending. He was obviously steamed. One didn’t have to wonder if it was something he or she said. It was something she said — about Trump’s (alleged) Great Coverup. You know, the Great Coverup of the crime he didn’t commit.

Trump ejected from the meeting to address the Dems’ impeachment mania and related investigative projects. Trump held forth in the Rose Garden for about 12 minutes. CNBC covered the presser here and posted the video below.

As he reviewed his cooperation with the Mueller Switch Project, Trump bluntly stated: “Actually the crime was committed on the other side.” He got that right.

Referring to the underlying charge against him that triggered the Mueller Switch Project, Trump characterized it as “the greatest hoax in history.” He got that right too, although I would probably adjust the formulation slightly to the greatest scandal in American political history.

“This whole thing was a takedown attempt.” Now that is a bingo.

The attempt continues in a different form. Thus the anger.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/05/trumps-rose-garden-presser.php

Yes, Trump is covering up. I mean duh! 

We should call it a not so deep state cover up. 

The Mueller Report details episode after episode of obstruction, so Trump is simply blocking (covering up) their testimony 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, Trump is covering up. I mean duh! 

We should call it a not so deep state cover up. 

The Mueller Report details episode after episode of obstruction, so Trump is simply blocking (covering up) their testimony 

Did you not state here unequivocally that you would wait to see what the Mueller Reports recommendation was before coming to a conclusion? Didn't you praise Mueller as an honest arbiter?

This one stands out: 

D7RFSD4XoAEiM-d.jpg

Flynn KNEW the FBI/USIC had monitored a call he made (on an open line) to the Chief of Station in DC. He served 33 years in intelligence, the general absolutely knew. Which brings us back to a question I asked back in November '17 that spun into all the rest: why would Flynn knowingly lie about a call he knew the FBI had transcripts on unless he was playing another angle (or, unless the FBI lied). 

He was setting the trap, and they walked right into it. 

(from this thread / McCabe's 302s which were just released)

• Like (+1) 4