The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

related 

Brennan LOVED paying Iranian proxies with US tax payer dollars. LOVED it. I'm sure he's a voice of reason and objectivity on this subject. 

funny how that happens when we stop sending them pallets of unmarked foreign currency

• Like (+1) 1

No ***** ;) 

It's all going to come out. 

Read that thread and compare it to how the same information was "organically" inserted into the US Intelligence community: it's the same play from the same playbook. 

It was always a coup -- and the British Intelligence services were in on it from the start. 

With friends like these... 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 4

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No ***** ;) 

Read that thread and compare it to how the same information was "organically" inserted into the US Intelligence community: it's the same play from the same playbook. 

It was always a coup -- and the British Intelligence services were in on it from the start. 

sure it was. the coup plotters couldn't actually do it domestically at the outset so they farmed the operation out.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No ***** ;) 

Not sure how the left is going to spin this, but my best guess is "Trump is using the dossier to split us from our strongest ally for Russia's benefit."

They might season it with some "Fake news Trump planted."

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, Foxx said:

sure it was. the coup plotters couldn't actually do it domestically at the outset so they farmed the operation out.

why is the "p" in "coup" silent?  shouldn't it be pronounced like soup?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No ***** ;) 

Reading that, he seems to say the dossier was good intel.  That is just nuts. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Reading that, he seems to say the dossier was good intel.  That is just nuts. 

Yup. And remember, it took a mid level State Dept employee one meeting with Steele to determine he was full of it -- but this guy paints the picture that not one or two levels of British Intel "bought it", but that they determined it so explosive they debated whether or not to inform May. 

Which was literally what Clapper/Comey/Brennan have said was their internal debates about briefing Obama on it during the transition. 

Nuts is one thing -- purposeful spin to cover the (British) IC is really what this is. 

It's not going to work. The declassification coming will blow it all to hell. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. And remember, it took a mid level State Dept employee one meeting with Steele to determine he was full of it -- but this guy paints the picture that not one or two levels of British Intel "bought it", but that they determined it so explosive they debated whether or not to inform May. 

Which was literally what Clapper/Comey/Brennan have said was their internal debates about briefing Obama on it during the transition. 

Nuts is one thing -- purposeful spin to cover the (British) IC is really what this is. 

It's not going to work. The declassification coming will blow it all to hell. 

Yeah, I love how he went out of his way to give plausible deniability to Theresa May. Uh huh, sure. 

Trump's time over in Jolly Ol' England for the state visit ... my oh my, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at those meetings and talks!

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Yeah, I love how he went out of his way to give plausible deniability to Theresa May. Uh huh, sure. 

Trump's time over in Jolly Ol' England for the state visit ... my oh my, I'd love to be a fly on the wall at those meetings and talks!

Though we'll never know for sure, I'd wager heavily that the state visit, with all its bells and whistles to honor Trump, is an attempt to smooth things over with Trump. The Brits committed an act of war against their closest ally, and they damn well don't want to pay the orange piper.

• Like (+1) 2

The responses... people are waking up

Yup. In a country with mandatory voting -- the one place you'd think the polls would be accurate, and they were all wrong. 

This has always been a global fight, on multiple fronts simultaneously. 

• Like (+1) 3

Getting my popcorn ready....

Mark Meadows: ‘Declassification is right around the corner’

Republican Congressman and House Oversight Committee Member Mark Meadows there will be more information showing that President Trump was set up by senior officials with the FBI and DOJ. He made the comments Monday on “Fox & Friends,” adding that the declassification of documents will reveal it.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The responses... people are waking up

Yup. In a country with mandatory voting -- the one place you'd think the polls would be accurate, and they were all wrong. 

This has always been a global fight, on multiple fronts simultaneously. 

Looking at the scroll line on that video where it is frozen, there is a politician named "Menzies"? Bloody awful name for a politician in Australia.

• Haha (+1) 2