The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Annnnnd

CrowdStrike facing financial turmoil. 

Shouldn't have committed treason and sedition then I guess. 

(The Trump Curse is real)

They trying to have the swamp cash them out so they can run for the hills?

• Like (+1) 3

I'd give the Hill credit for posting this stuff, if they were not doing so under "opinion". Today from John Solomon:

State Department's red flag on Steele went to a senior FBI man well before FISA warrant

</snip>

Multiple sources confirm to me that the recipient of the State Department email was Special Agent Stephen Laycock, then the FBI’s section chief for Eurasian counterintelligence and now one of the bureau’s top executives as the assistant director for intelligence under Director Christopher Wray.

The email to Laycock from Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec arrived eight days before the FBI swore to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that it had no derogatory information on Steele and used his anti-Trump dossier to secure a secret surveillance warrant to investigate Trump’s possible ties to Moscow.

Officials tell me that Laycock immediately forwarded the information he received about Steele on Oct. 13, 2016, to the FBI team leading the Trump-Russia investigation, headed by then-fellow Special Agent Peter Strzok.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 4

More on John Durham...........

Is This The Man To Bring The Anti-Trump Deep State Down?

Original Article

What are the odds that the Durham investigation is for real and will bring the bad actors to justice?
American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson

Original Article

Unfortunately .....low, imo

Edited by B-Man
  • Thank you (+1) 1

More on Deutsche shenanigans:

German authorities raid 11 banks in offshore tax fraud probe

Investigators target 8 wealthy clients of former Deutsche Bank offshore unit

German criminal prosecutors, police and tax investigators have raided eleven German banks looking for evidence of suspected tax fraud by clients of a former Deutsche Bank offshore unit.

</snip>

At the core of the investigation is a small Virgin Islands-based unit that was part of Deutsche’s Global Trust Solutions business and was later sold by Deutsche to Bermuda-based lender N.T. Butterfield & Son. The transaction was announced in October 2017 and completed by the end of March 2018. Butterfield declined to comment.