The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I sincerely hope you are wrong. Because if you are correct, our republic is finished. 

The next move is the next report, declassifications, and indictments. If the MSM can keep the indictments and subsequent trials off the air, and out of the papers,  that means the average schlump may never hear about them. Or, due to the age of the internet,  these people find out via social media and think to themselves "hey, the MSM is lying to me/not informing me, wtf do I need them for!?" and our MSM dies a horrible death (hey, one can dream, right!?)

There is probably a plan in place to suppress what is about to happen. How tight a lid they can keep on it, and the public's response to being lied to (denied information) is the wild-card IMO.

Which is where 45's twitter habit comes in handy as he then likely says something that sounds so outrageous that the MSM pundits can't help themselves but to address it, bringing that at least to light.

He also has the MOABs with the national Emergency texts & the ability to declassify anything he chooses.  Both of which probably lead to actual shooting.

Hoping that if the Spygate is as bad as it appears to be that the good people (& there are many) in the MSM pull off their own coup against those literally related to the bad guys. 

Really looking forward to what Huber & Horowicz put out and hoping whatever they found gets all laid out, though realizing that very likely might not happen.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Which is where 45's twitter habit comes in handy as he then likely says something that sounds so outrageous that the MSM pundits can't help themselves but to address it, bringing that at least to light.

He also has the MOABs with the national Emergency texts & the ability to declassify anything he chooses.  Both of which probably lead to actual shooting.

Hoping that if the Spygate is as bad as it appears to be that the good people (& there are many) in the MSM pull off their own coup against those literally related to the bad guys. 

Really looking forward to what Huber & Horowicz put out and hoping whatever they found gets all laid out, though realizing that very likely might not happen.

The news is leading with President Trump "complaining he lost twitter followers" during his meeting with Jack Dorsey yesterday. The MSM is presenting the story as if Trump cares about his Twitter following count for bragging purposes. Ummm no. He cares about people randomly unfollowing him due to a Twitter purge exactly because of this... every person he reaches on Twitter is a person he bypasses the MSM to connect with directly.

Since we all know what is coming, it is quite important that every twitter follower he has sees his tweets. The more the merrier!

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So I read the patent application.  My second thought was "I wonder if this inventor can explain turbulence?"  (My first thought was that someone trolled the Secretary of the Navy and the Patent office.)

It's dilithium-crystals-in-the-Jefferies-tube level nonsense. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Where have we heard this before? 

... Though I will say, this is the first time I've heard anyone in public confirm there were four contractors who were hired to do the spying. I can say I've privately had that number confirmed to me by two different sources, both times have been told it's not public. Two of those contractors are CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS, that has also been given to me over the past six months from several sources. Those two names alone being tied into this mess should set off alarm bells for anyone who's followed the details of this whole saga closely. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Where have we heard this before? 

... Though I will say, this is the first time I've heard anyone in public confirm there were four contractors who were hired to do the spying. I can say I've privately had that number confirmed to me by two different sources, both times have been told it's not public. Two of those contractors are CrowdStrike and Fusion GPS, that has also been given to me over the past six months from several sources. Those two names alone being tied into this mess should set off alarm bells for anyone who's followed the details of this whole saga closely. 

I had a similarly worded tweet get retweeted into my feed today.

+1 follower

:beer:

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This is going to make it for those deep state actors to hold/obtain security clearances. 

https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-executive-order-on-transferring-responsibility-1834284942

Has nothing to do with any "deep state" theory, though.  This has been in the works for a while.  The discussions started back in 2013, after OPM royally ***** up the background checks.