The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's all going to come out... 

If Clinton and Obama had taken the olive branch which Trump offered after the election, they wouldn't be in the position they're in now: absolutely *****ked.

Correct. It was a pay-for-play operation, selling out the country to support their own ideologies (Obama) or to line their own pocketbooks (Clinton). 

(More/Thread)

I'm not sure I realized just how huge this is. As always, the MSM is suppressing the "good stuff". 

Thread rolled.

Hillary may regret the Russia scam.  So the Blackberry servers have had her emails all along?

(thread)

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure I realized just how huge this is. As always, the MSM is suppressing the "good stuff". 

Thread rolled.

Hillary may regret the Russia scam.  So the Blackberry servers have had her emails all along?

(thread)

Pretty amazing how the crackerjacks newsies at places like the NYT, WaPo and everywhere else never got wind of any of this, what with all their sources and all. 

• Like (+1) 1

This is about 2 months old, but I don't recall it being posted here before. It's a great interview, which touches on a number of different subjects, including Hillary emails in the 2nd half of it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

So, OAN got a ratings boost this morning. They are also the only station who seems to be reporting the Clinton email/Judicial Watch information

And in the end, the bolded is the way this will fall off the map.

I've been following all of this info about Hillary and Obama and the server and the money laundering and the colluding with the media, and the bottom line is they get away with this because they can. 

NO ONE is going to cover this to the extent that change will take place. All we end up with is another six months of people on Twitter posting things like "Schitt's about to hit the fan!" or "It's all about to unravel!"

And then nothing goes down and nothing unravels and two months later they return with "This is bad news for Obama! People are going to jail!?"

And then nothing will happen. Again.

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

And in the end, the bolded is the way this will fall off the map.

I've been following all of this info about Hillary and Obama and the server and the money laundering and the colluding with the media, and the bottom line is they get away with this because they can. 

NO ONE is going to cover this to the extent that change will take place. All we end up with is another six months of people on Twitter posting things like "Schitt's about to hit the fan!" or "It's all about to unravel!"

And then nothing goes down and nothing unravels and two months later they return with "This is bad news for Obama! People are going to jail!?"

And then nothing will happen. Again.

I sincerely hope you are wrong. Because if you are correct, our republic is finished. 

The next move is the next report, declassifications, and indictments. If the MSM can keep the indictments and subsequent trials off the air, and out of the papers,  that means the average schlump may never hear about them. Or, due to the age of the internet,  these people find out via social media and think to themselves "hey, the MSM is lying to me/not informing me, wtf do I need them for!?" and our MSM dies a horrible death (hey, one can dream, right!?)

There is probably a plan in place to suppress what is about to happen. How tight a lid they can keep on it, and the public's response to being lied to (denied information) is the wild-card IMO. 

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

If anyone is moaning in the Oval Office we must find the blue dress.

image.png.9fde282a4c8466a6cf8a832ec89f75b1.png

that dress

is seriously

one of the

most pivotal

moments in

our lifetime

imagine if

she didn't keep it