The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Dearlove should get the Bill Haydon treatment. He is a gold plated turd? 

The Dodgy Steele Dossier is at least the SECOND time this azz has f ***** ed with the US. The first time (that I’m aware of) was his efforts in ponying up bogus information about Sadam Hussein’s WMD that got us into that f ***** ing Iraq war debacle. 

He should suffer and suffer mightily for his buggery. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 1

This was the most interesting part of the press conference with Barr today, and it's one that won't be discussed much: 

The "hacking" claims have always been weak. There is a ton of evidence to suggest it never happened. 

I wasn't sure if Barr/Trump were ceding this point for the sake of protecting the republic (60/40 rule) - or if they were laying a big ol' bear trap. Enter Assange and the deal he (may) make (already made) to give over his evidence... 

This will be very interesting to track in the coming days/weeks.

• Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This was the most interesting part of the press conference with Barr today, and it's one that won't be discussed much: 

The "hacking" claims have always been weak. There is a ton of evidence to suggest it never happened. 

I wasn't sure if Barr/Trump were ceding this point for the sake of protecting the republic (60/40 rule) - or if they were laying a big ol' bear trap. Enter Assange and the deal he (may) make (already made) to give over his evidence... 

This will be very interesting to track in the coming days/weeks.

I found that very odd myself. 

• Like (+1) 1

Could go in the Russia thread too, but I am hoping after today that thread is dead:

Australia Says It's "Ready To Confirm" A Key Meeting That Led To The Investigation Into Trump's Russia Links

Heavily-redacted documents released to BuzzFeed News show Australia's former high commissioner wrote a three-page cable to the United States about his London meeting with a Trump campaign adviser.

</snip>

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Old article - but important. Without Admiral Rogers, this coup might have worked. 

https://themarketswork.com/2018/05/05/a-quiet-hero-nsa-director-admiral-mike-rogers-retires/

People have been saying for years he may have saved the republic.  It is difficult to disagree with that assessment. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2