The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Whoa.

This is big. The source, Big League Politics has issues, are not reliable - but the article links and cites court filings, it's not opinion. 

This story, and the lack of coverage, should illustrate to everyone how crooked the media is when it comes to exposing the truth. For months we have heard media types standing by their breathless Russia coverage because it was a ratings boom! Yet, this has even more ratings bait - it encompasses the entire political class of DC, has sex, drugs, cults, and murder. 

Yet... Crickets. 

Its also worth pointing out again that it's not by accident the NXIVM case, the Epstein case, and the multiple corruption scandals are all running parallel to the Russia story and spygate stuff. 

The truth is being shown for all who wish to see. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Isn't his hearing on May 2?

I think so - but I suspect it will be moved up to keep him secure/safe. I have to think, though I can't prove it, the US/UK/Ecuador had this all worked out before the arrest. I'm almost positive that giving over Assange was part of a deal May cut to keep GCHQ/MI6 out of the SpyGate cleanup.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think so - but I suspect it will be moved up to keep him secure/safe. I have to think, though I can't prove it, the US/UK/Ecuador had this all worked out before the arrest. I'm almost positive that giving over Assange was part of a deal May cut to keep GCHQ/MI6 out of the SpyGate cleanup.

How can their names be kept out of it though? There are records and names have been named already.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tomorrow the comment sections on everything will be blasted with crazy. 

It should come with a health warning :beer: 

Will be pretty amazing just how much more vile than normal twitter comments will be tomorrow.

And on Holy Thursday as well.  Doubt many (any?) of the commenters will realize the irony.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

How can their names be kept out of it though? There are records and names have been named already.

The individuals may have to take the blame but only get a slap on the wrist. The UK government will be insulated.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

My guess is that their names won't necessarily be kept out of it, since as you mentioned, that ship has sailed. Instead, I think Trump/DOJ/other associated groups won't come out against them as strongly both verbally and legally. And that they will be allowed to save some face and perhaps set up an ultimate few scapegoats/bad actors to take the fall on their side. I wouldn't want to be Richard Dearlove right now (who I think is actually a very distant relative of mine).

I just wonder what other future concessions Trump will be able to wring out of them for their involvement. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Well, some of them can't be kept out of open source - Dearlove/Hannigan are both out there... they're also both "retired" so they can vanish from the public spotlight without much of a fuss. The big thing is if their names appear in any criminal filings, indictments, or GJ testimony... that can be scrubbed (with redactions/classifications) and keep it from spreading up the chain in the UK. I've always assumed there were other names, active officers, inside MI6 which were involved who would be spared. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

My guess is that their names won't necessarily be kept out of it, since as you mentioned, that ship has sailed. Instead, I think Trump/DOJ/other associated groups won't come out against them as strongly both verbally and legally. And that they will be allowed to save some face and perhaps set up an ultimate few scapegoats/bad actors to take the fall on their side. I wouldn't want to be Richard Dearlove right now (who I think is actually a very distant relative of mine).

I just wonder what other future concessions Trump will be able to wring out of them for their involvement. 

Don't be so hard on yourself, he may not even know you are relatives.