The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So the Deep State delivered him the election with Comey's work ten days before the election and now they clear him of working with Russia. Hmmmm...

If I thought it were possible for people to get an even lower opinion of you, I would suggest you take a break from posting for awhile.

So, just keep posting.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hedge said:

If I thought it were possible for people to get an even lower opinion of you, I would suggest you take a break from posting for awhile.

So, just keep posting.

Yes, it s ridiculous that there is a deep state helping Democrats. I agree 

so what's the misdirection play going to be?

focus on Trump's taxes?  maybe a real estate deal from the 90s?

or maybe a false flag terror attack/mass shooting?   something in Israel with the new embassy?

perhaps the Democrats sacrifice one of their second or third tier Presidential candidates to a scandal?  or maybe one of their elderly candidates suffers a minor heart attack/stroke in a sympathy move?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

so what's the misdirection play going to be?

focus on Trump's taxes?  maybe a real estate deal from the 90s?

or maybe a false flag terror attack/mass shooting?   something in Israel with the new embassy?

perhaps the Democrats sacrifice one of their second or third tier Presidential candidates to a scandal?  or maybe one of their elderly candidates suffers a minor heart attack/stroke in a sympathy move?

The theory I keep seeing/reading is that all the FF ammunition has been spent. No doubt they'll try something, certainly on the political/media level -- focusing on the "Mueller didn't exonerate him!" line (which is nonsense). 

The only question now is how long does Trump let this stay in the news cycle before declassifying the FISA... 

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So the Deep State delivered him the election with Comey's work ten days before the election and now they clear him of working with Russia. Hmmmm...

that didn't take the Soro's cubicle farm long.... did you guys have it prepared prior?

(Lock Him Up)

This guy WAS THE DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE. 

He lied to the American people about mass surveillance in 2013. 

Now he spent 2+ years lying to the American people about collusion/conspiracy in order to cover up his own crimes. 

He should not ever be taken seriously again - let alone free to walk down the street. 

• Like (+1) 2

57 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I suppose when Warren gets elected President she can just blindly pick AG names out of a bag. 

It appears that the derangement syndrome is incurable. 

• Like (+1) 3