The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Have we considered the possibility that Beginner's Mind is really a second incarnation of Allison Mack online ("AM" becomes "BM" the second time around), sent here to spread propaganda.  And NXIVM did market personal development programs to "elevate the mental state" of people...who presumably were at a "beginners" level of conscious.

So, on the off chance I found Allison to be very sexy and alluring and considered her a SO*ILF I could have actually been lusting after BM?

Anyone know where I can purchase cyanide??

*sex offender

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Barely any coverage... of a story that has everything that draws ratings: sex, famous celebrities, cover-up, politicians, and a cult. 

Yet crickets. 

Add it to the Epstein case, in which disclosure of evidence is being held up by two unknown parties. 

The sickness is systemic. It's used to blackmail and control politicians and others, in addition to the occult factor. 

I've had a theory ever since "the fappening" occurred that most celebrities in Hollywood prostitute themselves to those with money, meaning outside of doing what it takes to land roles.  They probably don't want that exposed.

• Like (+1) 1