The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

"Stop believing his narrative" (which is supported by facts, documents, testimony, and which he's always willing to honestly debate and engage with)

"Believe mine instead" (which has no factual support, is not honest, and does nothing but stop the conversation in its tracks)

"Sometimes I respond to one" (I respond to many, quote him often, and prove over and over again I'm obsessed with him)

:lol: 

Seriously, you're winning down here. No one thinks you're an asshat or a waste of carbon. You're doing yourself a service by continuing to post down here... truly.

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

More lies. I've never asked mods to intervene. But when you can't be honest: lie. The BM way.

Wrong:

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Stop believing his narrative" (which is supported by facts, documents, testimony, and which he's always willing to honestly debate and engage with)

"Believe mine instead" (which has no factual support, is not honest, and does nothing but stop the conversation in its tracks)

"Sometimes I respond to one" (I respond to many, quote him often, and prove over and over again I'm obsessed with him)

Seriously, you're winning down here. No one thinks you're an asshat or a waste of carbon. You're doing yourself a service by continuing to post down here... truly.

You get me paid. You've posted 37 times* so far today. We need more!

* This, my friend, is a lie, unless it's actually right, which it may be.

Proving you're about as intelligent as a wet mop. 

"Before people do the only thing that will rid the board of this infestation" = stop responding to you. Not a call to have mods do anything. 

You're a liar. And a moron. 

As you just proved for the entire board to see. (again)

...You're winning. Truly. Keep going.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Proving you're about as intelligent as a wet mop. 

"Before people do the only thing that will rid the board of this infestation" = stop responding to you. Not a call to have mods do anything. 

You're a liar. And a moron. 

As you just proved for the entire board to see. (again)

So ignoring me would "rid" the board of me. 

You are either too dumb to see that responding to me (over and over and over)  ignores your own brilliant plan, or you're lying and actually wanted mod intervention. 

Either way, you're dumb!

Edited by BeginnersMind

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is not that you attack his beliefs, it is that you do so sarcastically, and without supporting disputing evidence (at least links to news articles and government documents to back up your claims). If you went back at him (or me, or anyone here) with support documents, well, people would welcome that. As of now, one-word sarcastic responses to all posts simply come off as trollish and stalkerish behavior.   And, I know you are much better than that. 

Note: I think I missed the sex offender. You aren't the only one to make reference to such, but I never saw him/it. 

He thinks you’re dumb, and tries to play at kindness to mask his intentions here.

You’ll note how his posts are designed to discredit posters with character attacks, and he never disputes content with evidence?

He knows what Greg has been reporting is accurate, and as such he jumps to associate Greg, and the well documented work he has done, with 9/11 truthers, Child molesters, flat earthers, and anti-semites.  Again:  this is by design.

Ask yourself why.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He knows what Greg has been reporting is accurate, and as such he jumps to associate Greg, and the well documented work he has done, with 9/11 truthers, Child molesters,

flat earthers, and anti-semites.  Again:  this is by design.

I don't know his 9-11 beliefs. 

He's not a child molester. Just because there was one on this board for years doesn't mean that the rest of the posters here were molesters. That is an awful thing to say about me and I would NEVER accuse or associate him unfairly with that guy on that topic. 

Flat earthers? I think he's nuts, but not that nuts. 

Anti-semites. There is/was an awful anti-semite here who shared the Deep State beliefs (with his ultimate source of course as Jews). DR has never shown any anti-Semitic beliefs and I do not believe him to have those beliefs. 

10 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Ask yourself why.

Ask yourself why you made up stories about me in the above post, and were cheered by DR. You villainize those who disagree with you. It's pretty sick. 

The projection is off the charts. "You villainize those who disagree with you. It's pretty sick" said by the same guy who gleefully says he's here to stomp tin foil hats... who, of course, are pushing ideas he disagrees with. 

Proving again he's not honest about anything - especially his own content. 

Keep going, you're winning. 

• Like (+1) 2

More lies, as always.

The snake doesn’t like it when the veil is pulled back and everyone can see his scales, so he attempts to molt.

It doesn’t work.  The board saves what you post,  and everyone here can see exactly what you are.

A liar.  

A snake.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

We may all have political disagreements, but when push comes to shove, we are all human beings. 

Not me.  I'm an archetype.  Possibly even a trope.  Certainly a pedantic supercilious anal orifice.

1 hour ago, BeginnersMind said:

Stop believing his narrative. He posts 90 times a day. Sometimes I respond to one. 

He has been an active poster here for years, often bragging about his sexual exploits, and even making jokes about sex with minors in spite of his past. Very active poster at PPP. 

He is not missed.

He's gone? 

I hadn't even noticed.

58 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

More lies, as always.

The snake doesn’t like it when the veil is pulled back and everyone can see his scales, so he attempts to molt.

It doesn’t work.  The board saves what you post,  and everyone here can see exactly what you are.

A liar.  

A snake.

You guys are cute when you Borg up. 

Just now, westside said:

Who is the child molester? That's a pretty serious accusation to make. 

People who know, know. 

And it’s known and admitted.