The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm one of the few people here that will take the time to still have a discussion with you. With posts like this above I'm rethinking my options. You're crusading.

Against tin foil hats, yes. 

I was just noting a guy who posts 900 times a day as a bit excessive. I’ve seen others accuse Tiberius of posting too much.

Don’t worry: There will be 87 more conspiracy posts to every one of mine making fun of it. You get to keep having fun!

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm one of the few people here that will take the time to still have a discussion with you. With posts like this above I'm rethinking my options. You're crusading.

you have been CHOZEN to talk to this board member...

33 minutes ago, row_33 said:

you have been CHOZEN to talk to this board member...

Thanks a lot, but I'd prefer it if you spelled it "chosen".

Chozen is an animated comedy about its title character, "Chozen," a gay white rapper fresh out of prison. Armed with a new message, Chozen is on a quest for redemption and to claim his ..

You Canadians are always obsessing over gay things like The Village People or your Prime Minister.

51 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Against tin foil hats, yes. 

I was just noting a guy who posts 900 times a day as a bit excessive. I’ve seen others accuse Tiberius of posting too much.

Don’t worry: There will be 87 more conspiracy posts to every one of mine making fun of it. You get to keep having fun!

The problem isn't that HAHA Gator posts too much but that he posts at all.

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I wouldn't say he's done zippo, you may be confusing nothing leaking from his office with nothing happening. Sessions appointed him, and gave him hundreds of US attorneys (in conjunction with Horowitz's office/staff) and a wide scope. 

How many unsealed orders are there at present? How many are in Utah? 

Now Barr is installed, Mueller is wrapping, and the wagons are 'a circling. We'll see soon enough if Huber was just fluff or if he's going to bring the hammer long promised.

D1Sl0Z7VsAAD8x8.jpg

Fluff.  

58 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Thanks a lot, but I'd prefer it if you spelled it "chosen".

Chozen is an animated comedy about its title character, "Chozen," a gay white rapper fresh out of prison. Armed with a new message, Chozen is on a quest for redemption and to claim his ..

You Canadians are always obsessing over gay things like The Village People or your Prime Minister.

Sorry, will try not to obsess over gay things from now on.

:D

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Nice comparison. That's like comparing a screwdriver with a hammer.

So will we stop using Twitter as news at PPP? 

Not likely. You guys love your Twitter sources!

Looks like I triggered someone. DR: You have BMDS. You should seek help brother. I just made fun of one of your posts. Deep breaths. Count to 17.

Edited by BeginnersMind

20 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

So will we stop using Twitter as news at PPP? 

Not likely. You guys love your Twitter sources!

Looks like I triggered someone. DR: You have BMDS. You should seek help brother. I just made fun of one of your posts. Deep breaths. Count to 17.

Click the link within many (most) of the twitter links left in this sub forum. When dropped, those tweets usually have a snippet of commentary about the included link. ?  And sometimes, the twitter thread makes for interesting reading which advances the discussion. Goodness knows we all like to discuss relevant (and irrelevant) topic dialog in PPP.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I read a "We're only ten years away from economically viable fusion power" article every five years.  I'm sure this one is different, though.

We're human, thus we're at our best tearing things apart, not putting them together... Thus defines fission and fusion.. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Click the link within many (most) of the twitter links left in this sub forum. When dropped, those tweets usually have a snippet of commentary about the included link. ?  And sometimes, the twitter thread makes for interesting reading which advances the discussion. Goodness knows we all like to discuss relevant (and irrelevant) topic dialog in PPP.

Not the last five I saw. Just tweeted memes and opinions. 

Twitter reactions do count as news these days. Lots of “stories” on websites are just culled Twitter reactions to news, reported as “news.” PPP is no different—you’re right on that.