The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

44 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

***** you. I'm French.

That is NOT something to brag about. That’s an embarrassing fact. Most inept people in terms of fighting in western history. The only color of the tri colors that means anything is the white portion. 

46 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, Boyst sounds very French. Or did you mean you had a little Frenchie in you, and if so, that's TMI.

Well, he may have had a little French in him last night. Then Italian. Then Greek. Then some Bostaurus.

Yellow vests are protesting again today.

Last night we had dinner with people who are French-Americans. They were French citizens, came to America legally, and became American citizens. Besides having zero love for illegal aliens, we also got to chatting about the yellow vests. Let's just say with so much family still left in France, they confirmed that there is little love for Macron, the French Government as a whole, or the EU.  Neither saw this ending well for anyone.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

They know people believe the first thing they hear... 

Hoping this will turn out to be a watershed moment for many people who otherwise haven't been paying attention to the details. Had more than a few friends this morning, who had been pretty hard core resist types, tell me that they're done with the MSM and "if true" promises. 

Of course, those people aren't looking deeper into it or asking questions about the rest of the narrative, they're just tapping out completely of the news cycle. 

Which I guess is a good first step. 

Image result for what about bob baby steps gif

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:ph34r:

Yes, coincidence.  That is one clumsy-ass conspiracy.  It possesses the fault of all conspiracy theories: they require everyone to be endlessly clever, when all available evidence is that everyone is endlessly stupid.

Unless...that's what they want us to think.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1