The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Absolutely.  He deserved to get ***** for that YouTube lie.

Doesn't really require a criminal investigation, though.

Agreed.  An honest accounting by most media outlets would have suited me just fine, with the chips falling as they may after all was said and done. 

The MSM was revealed as Obama apologists on that matter, up to and including the infamous debate where the chubby moderator spoke in defense of BO, and in opposition to the truth. Disgraceful, but not criminal.  

15 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Agreed.  An honest accounting by most media outlets would have suited me just fine, with the chips falling as they may after all was said and done. 

The MSM was revealed as Obama apologists on that matter, up to and including the infamous debate where the chubby moderator spoke in defense of BO, and in opposition to the truth. Disgraceful, but not criminal.  

Why did MSM thoroughly kiss Obama’s azz?

Was it because he was the first black President and couldn’t be touched?

Amazing to me how MSM were crickets for Obama and now trash Trump 24/7 365.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I think its because supporting him aligns with their political ideology. Consider the stories about dutiful Uncle Joe Biden.  For all the rhetoric about Trump, Biden is on tape actually using racially offensive terminology, but we will hear most about the death of his son, his hardscrabble roots and so on. 

Trump is jabbing a finger in their eye daily, pointing out the hypocrisy and calling them out. What has been revealed is how really soft these people can be. 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think its because supporting him aligns with their political ideology. Consider the stories about dutiful Uncle Joe Biden.  For all the rhetoric about Trump, Biden is on tape actually using racially offensive terminology, but we will hear most about the death of his son, his hardscrabble roots and so on. 

Trump is jabbing a finger in their eye daily, pointing out the hypocrisy and calling them out. What has been revealed is how really soft these people can be. 

Biden proved his thug mentality when he lied about cheating at Delaware.

Edited by Keukasmallies
entered a correction

18 hours ago, njbuff said:

Any Dem pres: man, woman, black, white, brown or otherwise will be given the same puff treatment by most of the media.  The leftist culture is embedded in that industry from the rank and file to top leadership and few that go against the grain can find ongoing employment there. 

7 hours ago, Foxx said:

i have no idea how she survived this.

https://twitter.com/BNONews/status/1085616746759929856

Because Jeremy Corbyn is hated. 

I'm not convinced this whole thing isn't to make Brexit go away and "just stay in the EU" because they couldn't work a deal. The EU wants this to be very, very painful so no other country gets any bright idea about leaving. The £39B ransom they (EU) want is ludicrous, although I am sure they need the £ (and would probably accept €, $ or zł too) to pay for those "awesome" government programs and "refugees" they allowed into the EU.  I am not convinced there is the political will for a "hard Brexit" but if they signaled that is really what will happen in lieu of the current rejected "deal", the EU might get a tad more reasonable about the exit. 

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Because Jeremy Corbyn is hated. 

I'm not convinced this whole thing isn't to make Brexit go away and "just stay in the EU" because they couldn't work a deal. The EU wants this to be very, very painful so no other country gets any bright idea about leaving. The £39B ransom they (EU) want is ludicrous, although I am sure they need the £ (and would probably accept €, $ or zł too) to pay for those "awesome" government programs and "refugees" they allowed into the EU.  I am not convinced there is the political will for a "hard Brexit" but if they signaled that is really what will happen in lieu of the current rejected "deal", the EU might get a tad more reasonable about the exit. 

Yup, because EU knows that if UK leaves, EU will die a slow and painful death eventually.   This is a no win situation at the moment, because the EU is fighting for its life by making it very expensive for Britain to leave.  In any event I can't see how the EU can survive in its current framework, because people are realizing they're subjugating their nations to unaccountable bureaucrats in Brussels.  There are many economic benefits from a common currency and a unified trading block, but it doesn't work when a nation needs to move in its self-interest for whatever reason.  It doubly doesn't work when that union is composed of tribes who've been fighting one another for millenia.  

Blow up the union, replace it with a multilateral trade and open border pact and work to replace the Euro with a cryptocurrency.  But that would need a Trump-like intransigent leader to push through.   Europe is lacking that right now.

• Like (+1) 1