The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

Two-fer: 

And did you know the arch of Baal was raised in DC the day before the Kavanaugh/Ford testimony? 

image4.jpeg?resize=600,892

Symbolism is a MAJOR part of the ongoing civil war. The arch has been on tour (including being in NYC on election eve of '16 - home to both campaigns) - it's blatant in your face advertising... if you're versed in esoteric history, which they count on many not being.

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And did you know the arch of Baal was raised in DC the day before the Kavanaugh/Ford testimony? 

Symbolism is a MAJOR part of the ongoing civil war. The arch has been on tour (including being in NYC on election eve of '16 - home to both campaigns) - it's blatant in your face advertising... if you're versed in esoteric history, which they count on many not being.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Two-fer: 

A conspiracy has always existed that there has been an effort to remove the historical records of many sites, landmarks, etc to change any narrative and allow for better political manipulation

I'm wondering how long before Jewish interment camps are razed.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

A conspiracy has always existed that there has been an effort to remove the historical records of many sites, landmarks, etc to change any narrative and allow for better political manipulation

I'm wondering how long before Jewish interment camps are razed.

Since time immemorial armies have wiped out monuments and legacies of their vanquished. The Sphinx, for example, had a different head once upon a time. Let alone what we've seen ISIS do in the ME and prog-fascists do here. 

The Palmyra Arch (or Arch of Baal) has a long, blood soaked history that's tied to specific esoteric and occult traditions/rituals. There's a very real spiritual battle going on on top of everything else happening. The spiritual side of this battle at times is harder to see (because we live in a largely secularized society and much of it is esoteric) but it's the easiest to feel... which brings me back to my adage: hone your own discernment. It's invaluable in these times.  

5 minutes ago, OJ Tom said:

Maybe I missed it, but who "owns" this and is moving it to these locations?

I wondered that, too.

But if I owned it, I'd hang a curtain from it and do outdoor "movies in the park".  I'd show Ghostbusters. Seems fitting. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

On 10/13/2018 at 2:52 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Since time immemorial armies have wiped out monuments and legacies of their vanquished. The Sphinx, for example, had a different head once upon a time. Let alone what we've seen ISIS do in the ME and prog-fascists do here. 

The Palmyra Arch (or Arch of Baal) has a long, blood soaked history that's tied to specific esoteric and occult traditions/rituals. There's a very real spiritual battle going on on top of everything else happening. The spiritual side of this battle at times is harder to see (because we live in a largely secularized society and much of it is esoteric) but it's the easiest to feel... which brings me back to my adage: hone your own discernment. It's invaluable in these times.  

And that Spiritual battle is much bigger than most suspect.... From the Article linked above:

The original happened to be 27 feet tall so a perfect .666 scale model turned out to be 18 feet (or 6+6+6).  Of course, those same two numbers are used to ‘calculate the number of the beast’ in Revelation 13:18 (i.e. 666/18=37)

In all this search for an answer to 666 of Revelation, we make a major mistake, reading it in English instead of the original Greek John wrote it in, and it is a very poor translation at that. Folks, literally ALL of us know, the Greek language didn't use ARABIC numbers. The real meaning of what John wrote has been starring us in the face for centuries. John wrote what he saw, even if it didn't make sense, or translate for him....

I'll probably be banned and ridiculed for this:

image.png.b03615c0d22ccc0150afd26173809d59.png

Edited by Cinga

20 minutes ago, Cinga said:

And that Spiritual battle is much bigger than most suspect.... From the Article linked above:

In all this search for an answer to 666 of Revelation, we make a major mistake, reading it in English instead of the original Greek John wrote it in, and it is a very poor translation at that. Folks, literally ALL of us know, the Greek language didn't use ARABIC numbers. The real meaning of what John wrote has been starring us in the face for centuries. John wrote what he saw, even if it didn't make sense, or translate for him....

I'll probably be banned and ridiculed for this:

image.png.b03615c0d22ccc0150afd26173809d59.png

You'll definitely be ridiculed.  That's the dumbest !@#$ing thing I've seen in a long while, and I saw Nathan Peterman at QB today.  

That's not Arabic script for "In The Name of Allah."  It's not even Arabic script.  Those aren't Arabic letters, they're just bull ****.  I mean...crossed swords?  Really?  What Arabic letters are "crossed swords?"  That's just thoroughly retarded, and you should feel bad falling for it.  

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, DC Tom said:

You'll definitely be ridiculed.  That's the dumbest !@#$ing thing I've seen in a long while, and I saw Nathan Peterman at QB today.  

That's not Arabic script for "In The Name of Allah."  It's not even Arabic script.  Those aren't Arabic letters, they're just bull ****.  I mean...crossed swords?  Really?  What Arabic letters are "crossed swords?"  That's just thoroughly retarded, and you should feel bad falling for it.  

yeah, but watch...