The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

25 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Probably all hopped up and playing a little domino on pasta and cheese pizza.  

I think he's trying to find a place to hide the pepperoni. Somewhere the feds wouldn't expect. I can hear him now, "here kiddie, kiddie".

13 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm calling bull **** on the article. Any truth to it is simply someone who does a tiny level mini job of waste. 

I'm sure it is... Remember Anonymous claiming they would Expose Q? Coincidence this was published Anonymously?  

So what if a GJ indicts McCabe.

Swampy Jeff will sell out and the "indictment" will be tossed and Swampy Jeff will have that much more $$$$ in his family pockets...

Until Swampy Jeff and Rod the Mossad are gone, nothing is coming out except petty "right before the election" indictments of early supporters of Trump on the Hill, as Jeff Sessions is obsessed with helping the Dems retake the House...

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Big news

Ignore the spin. If McCabe has a GJ (separate from Huber's) that means he's in a world of hurt. More to come. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Did some digging into this, it's sealed but (likely) from Mueller's GJ not a previously unknown one. Not 100% on that yet, just passing it along because it would be major news if it's a new GJ, it's still news as Mueller's but would also not be unexpected from Mueller (and likely not have to do with McCabe directly).