The Deep State War Heats Up :ph34r:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

DkmFNnZX0AEqlTJ.jpg.

The left has their new Cindy Sheehan.

I can't believe your leftist rubes are throwing this nutbag cash. Embarrasses the FBI. Cheats on his wife. Make a half million off of all of it.

This really is the best melt down ever. Really. EVER.

Edited by LABillzFan

The Dems funding cash to an anti-American POS like Strzok is all you need to know about them.

Unbelievable that these people could care less about the rule of law................... only protecting their own to no end.

If it's activity against Trump (even criminal activity), it's all ok to them.

Infuriating and disgusting. 

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, njbuff said:

The Dems funding cash to an anti-American POS like Strzok is all you need to know about them.

Unbelievable that these people could care less about the rule of law................... only protecting their own to no end.

If it's activity against Trump (even criminal activity), it's all ok to them.

Infuriating and disgusting. 

Look what LBJ did to his country over Vietnam, totally destroyed any goodwill for government and trust in your neighbour for the rest of history

lah deeeee dahhh....

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

If you try reading threads, instead of mindlessly shitting them up with your toxic brand of dumbassery, you'd understand why this goes here.

This thread? I don't take baths in urine and I don't keep up on this nonsense. Sort of like how you don't keep up on that New Normal thread ?

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This thread? I don't take baths in urine and I don't keep up on this nonsense. Sort of like how you don't keep up on that New Normal thread ?

Now that's just a technicality. Golden showers would fall under the same category.

@Deranged Rhino

https://myfox8.com/2018/08/16/hibachi-buffet-restaurant-in-burlington-searched-after-complaint-about-human-trafficking/

Being that I was raised in many places I often check out the news in many places.  I also check the Carolinas and areas local to see what's in the news for various reasons, one of which being I run trivia at a bar in Charlotte and use a lot of local recent news in one of the sections.

In the last 5 or 6 months it is not without missing a beat that I see a human trafficking story pop up almost 2 times a week.  I cannot imagine this not being connected to so many other things already established; I cannot possibly imagine that they're just now getting smart to these systems and instead believe that there is work being done to expose, investigate, and destroy this operation.

From the link:

BURLINGTON, N.C. – A complaint about human trafficking led Alcohol Law Enforcement agents to execute a search warrant at a Hibachi Buffet restaurant in Burlington.

The restaurant at 309 Huffman Mill Road on the side of an entrance to the Holly Hill Mall was searched at about 10:30 a.m. Thursday, according to Rodney Beckom, a special agent with ALE.

The restaurant was temporarily closed as authorities conducted the search.

A home in the 900 block of Tremore Club Drive in Burlington was also searched Thursday morning. The home is owned by the owners of the restaurant, according to authorities.

Homeland Security Investigations have made some arrests or detainments for immigration violations.

Beckom said the allegations do not involve children and potentially could involve men and women who work there.

ALE has been investigating the restaurant for weeks, according to Beckom.

The investigation started after police responded to a standoff in the 2200 block of Dorsett Streetat a home that the restaurant’s owners also own, according to authorities. The case involved a suspect cutting tires in a driveway with a machete and acting erratically.

Police saw something at the Dorsett Street home that made them believe that the location could be linked to human trafficking. Police have not said what it was.

• Like (+1) 1